Detective Conan World
hikari4869

What make you addicted with Detective Conan?...

the reason you be the fans of conan  

16 members have voted

1. 1. what make you addicted with Detective Conan?....

• The plots of the story
    • The personality of the figures
    • THe knowledges slipped in the story
    • The image of the character
    • The love story of a few figures

which made ​​me even more addicted to conan is due to Conan or Shinichi have very cool personality, he is a humanitarian defender of justice . As in the case in the manga vol 55 without hesitation he gave artificial respiration to the victims of the poisoning, but maybe he could be poisoned as well if the cause of the poison from the food he eats.

I think it's a very cool action ^_^

so.. how about you?..

The over all plot does take a huge part in me loving DC but I think I'm addicted because I'm so 'amazed' by the characters XD

They grew on me, and I admire every each and one of them in their very own way. They're practically my heroes, each personality type interests me in DC. They all have their ways of entertaining me. Normally I can't get to that level, almost zero DC characters actually get me annoyed. Except maybe Genta sometimes <_<

I like the overall plot of it, and the fact that it is actually semi-realistic, unlike some of the other mangas out there. Plus, Gosho draws good, and I never have a problem following the action. That's why I'm so hooked.

The plot, the characters, the cases, the comedy, and the list goes on and on. But what first got me was the first episode as well.

Cases. Couldn't care less about romance and plot.

You don't have even a slightest bit of interest in the plot???

Cases. Couldn't care less about romance and plot.

To be honest the cases were what made me a fan, too. Like I've always said, once the B.O. are defeated I'm probably one of the few folks that would continue to watch the series if it continued on after that with cases only. Wouldn't surprise me we had a season full of content after the B.O. were defeated, actually.

To be honest the cases were what made me a fan, too. Like I've always said, once the B.O. are defeated I'm probably one of the few folks that would continue to watch the series if it continued on after that with cases only. Wouldn't surprise me we had a season full of content after the B.O. were defeated, actually.

the intelligent of conan :twisted: :cool: :cool:

The uniqueness of its concept.

Most animes are all about battle scenes that seem to end for about 10 episodes LOL.

In Detective Conan, it urges me not only to watch, but also to THINK and OBSERVE. I'm sure everyone of us tried to solve faster than Conan at least one of the case he encountered in over 700 episodes that we have witnessed already. And I found it really cool.

Not to mention its great plot. It just keeps me on watching and watching the series until all the mysteries surrounding the plot is solved.

Edited by KudoKun18

I used to be addicted to DC but not anymore. I also used to like all of the manga cases (whether they're plot related or not), but right now I only follow the series just because I want to know the truth behind all of the unsolved mysteries.

I used to be addicted to DC but not anymore. I also used to like all of the manga cases (whether they're plot related or not), but right now I only follow the series just because I want to know the truth behind all of the unsolved mysteries.

That's how I am too right now. I'm just going with the flow, watching DC to finish something I've started. Not being AS addicted as I used to be doesn't mean I'm still not a huge fan of it though.

That's how I am too right now. I'm just going with the flow, watching DC to finish something I've started. Not being AS addicted as I used to be doesn't mean I'm still not a huge fan of it though.

me too..

Its like a Sin graph..suddenly i get addicted..then i get bored..and it continues :o

I don't think I have been addicted to it before, but I am a huge fan :) I've always liked detective stuff. If you look at the books I've been interested in since I was young... Tintin, The Secret Seven, The Famous Five, The Hardy Boys, The Five Find-Outers, Sherlock Holmes... So, it's no surprise that I love DC ;)

yup maybe exactly we aaddicted DC coz we curios about how Conan return to be Shinichi, and how he defeated BO.