Detective Conan World
NutCase

Last Poster Wins

Where did you get all that information?

@Nara-chan: Do you like Rick Riordan's work? I really like it and I can't believe I managed to finish the House of Hades in less than 3 hours. Not bad for a 600-so page book

Where did you get all that information?

@Nara-chan: Do you like Rick Riordan's work? I really like it and I can't believe I managed to finish the House of Hades in less than 3 hours. Not bad for a 600-so page book

YEAH. But I can't believe Rick Riordan put a little

YAOI. NicoXPercy?? My gosh. (Not a yaoi fan)

YEAH. But I can't believe Rick Riordan put a little

YAOI. NicoXPercy?? My gosh. (Not a yaoi fan)

I know, right? Can you believe it?

I thought I would be NicoxAnnabeth, but you can never expect the expected. I think the reason he did it was because there are a lot of people who still don't accept Yaoi and Yuri in this world (I don't like using the g-word) and he wanted to show that he accepted it and we (people that read the book) should too. To tell you the truth, I'm not a Yaoi or Yuri kind of person.

Oh yeah, you joined DCW quite recently, right? Sorry I wasn't there when you joined, so a belated "WELCOME TO DCW" to you! Call me Yuki. Everyone here is awesome, ne, Kouhai-chan and Shirayuki? (@boring-freak and @snowflake)

This thread is quite dead without all those explosions and sorts... By the way, Kouhai-chan, how are you with KHR right now?

Want me to explode? xD I read the mangas that I have, but haven't finished it yet D: I don't get much time, you know T^T

You know what? It would be really funny or cool of one of the moderator/administrators joined us.... XD

True :P

Want me to explode? xD I read the mangas that I have, but haven't finished it yet D: I don't get much time, you know T^T

No explosions please! *cocks shotgun* if I explode, you die. XD

Me too, no time for much anime