Detective Conan World
Hejle

Girls...what do you see in a guy?

What do I see in guys?

I love guys who can make me laugh and share the same interests as me. <3 Such as anime, manga, drawing, writing, humor, etc.

And I like if they tease me a bit. It's fun...

I want a guy who'll never betray me... *remembers bad experiences*

I feel like I should really answer this, because a lot of people had replied to my post. Thanks :)

Okay, so what do I see in a guy? Well, I look at their appearance (obviously) - although in the past, I had some bad experiences. And then I'd match it with their personality. I'm not very much interested in a guy who swears...although, many people do...

I think: Looks aren't everything, because I'm probably not beautiful or attractive either...although my friends think opposite of that. It's a natural thing, you know? Girls sometimes see themselves differently than others...

I prefer a guy who understands a girl, and takes the time (willingly) to help and comfort a girl when she is sad. To really get to know a girl, and takes the time to listen when they talk, too. A guy who is willing to be responsible, and also has respect for a girl. And same, the girl must do the same in return :)

And of course, a guy who has no temper issues...and does not abuse both verbally and physically. Also, I am not a big fan of (heavy) jewelry on a guy...and I definitely do NOT want to SEE a guy's underwear, just because they want to look cool with their pants super low...and I prefer a guy who is open-minded and does not think he is too cool for anyone.

That's my ideal preference of a guy... :)

But, really, everyone's not perfect. Some girls may have bad attitude, or tend to lie, or are even (over)-emotional. It's all love and acceptance. I hoped this answer is satisfying!! =D

I feel like I should really answer this, because a lot of people had replied to my post. Thanks :)

Okay, so what do I see in a guy? Well, I look at their appearance (obviously) - although in the past, I had some bad experiences. And then I'd match it with their personality. I'm not very much interested in a guy who swears...although, many people do...

I think: Looks aren't everything, because I'm probably not beautiful or attractive either...although my friends think opposite of that. It's a natural thing, you know? Girls sometimes see themselves differently than others...

I prefer a guy who understands a girl, and takes the time (willingly) to help and comfort a girl when she is sad. To really get to know a girl, and takes the time to listen when they talk, too. A guy who is willing to be responsible, and also has respect for a girl. And same, the girl must do the same in return :)

And of course, a guy who has no temper issues...and does not abuse both verbally and physically. Also, I am not a big fan of (heavy) jewelry on a guy...and I definitely do NOT want to SEE a guy's underwear, just because they want to look cool with their pants super low...and I prefer a guy who is open-minded and does not think he is too cool for anyone.

That's my ideal preference of a guy... :)

But, really, everyone's not perfect. Some girls may have bad attitude, or tend to lie, or are even (over)-emotional. It's all love and acceptance. I hoped this answer is satisfying!! =D

LOL .. nice post :D

Brief list:

1.) Personality (funny, nice, smart, good at music, caring, all that good stuff :D)

2.) Appearance (not as important as personality)

3.) Within REASONABLE age boundaries XDDD

Hehe, I did mention that the list was brief :3

I the first thing I notice in a guy would be their hair xD yes their hair. (I admit I have a total hair fetish :rolleyes:) Like any other person, looks play a somewhat important role to me.

However, despite this though, the personality is the most major thing that matters to me. (looks are just a bonus. something that's not mandatory to me.)

If I think about all the guys I've liked...they're all kinda ugly xD or at least not very outstanding in the looks department.

For personality...

He has to be funny. Funny enough to make me smile at any time; during sad moments or even jus on a random tuesday.

He has to be kind to friends and family and me. (no i will not except someone who is only nice to me. or only nice to friends and family. he has to be nice to both)

He has to be smart/wise! I want to be able to have nice conversations with him about anything.

And he MUST be able to understand, accept, and handle my weirdness/pervy side. If not then nothing will ever happen between us because he must like me for me and nothing else :3

ah! i also don't like guys who are full of themselves. it's super annoying to be around them xP

P-Charm said it. <_< And Rose said we were scary...

Didn't mean it that way..

I just did it as a joke, sorry bcuz my jokes are stupid..

As I said before, I'll never tell anyone what do I see in a guy :V