Detective Conan World
Hejle

Girls...what do you see in a guy?

Now, I'm scared... *Runs*

God help me,.

Did you really had to put this topic, like if I ever will tell anyone my "Conditions" or "What I see in a guy"

What I see in a guy,

That he's a guy :V

sincerity... :mellow:

guys are not easy to trust...

Thanks for that... :P

God help me,.

Did you really had to put this topic, like if I ever will tell anyone my "Conditions" or "What I see in a guy"

What I see in a guy,

That he's a guy :V

Who the hell have Conditions anyway... You have??? Now god, save me from those unfaithful bastards :D

Thanks for that... :P

Who the hell have Conditions anyway... You have??? Now god, save me from those unfaithful bastards :D

why? you're welcome...

although i don't see the point why you're thanking me... :mellow:

why? you're welcome...

although i don't see the point why you're thanking me... :mellow:

It's because - - -

*Throws smoke bomb* It's a tactical diversion!!!! And it's because I will be tthe leader of this foolish world!!! HA HA HA HA HA

It's because - - -

*Throws smoke bomb* It's a tactical diversion!!!! And it's because I'll end of as the leader of the foolish world!!! HA HA HA HA HA

:V

*is completely immune to smoke bombs*

*wonders why this person is laughing*

:V

*is completely immune to smoke bombs*

*wonders why this person is laughing*

I'm laughing cause I'm awesome and mad!!! :D

(And because I'm dead)

*revives*

now you're alive... :mellow:

Nooo, I'm alive...

*Suicides* At last, I'm dead again...

Now back to topic - So, what was this about anyway??? :mellow:

Hmm....he has to be...

Smart

Funny

Nice

Cute/Good looking xP

Caring

Understanding

Loyal

Hmnmm...that's all I can think of right now...xP

And @Kyuu-chan:

I think this is the first/only time I'm gonna disagree with you..xP xP

I almost NEVER talk to anyone about guys...xP xP

I don't really have much of a preference. I get to know a guy well and before you know it my heart races when I'm with him.

Though if I could piece together my ideal type it'd be...

Funnny, who doesn't love a funny guy, I need some more laughter in my life anyway

Smart, he doesn't have to be a super genius but I'm not going to exactly like a total idiot

Cute/Decent, I'm not into "hot guys" that much, I just prefer the decent looking one

Kind, I don't want a guy treating me like crap, I don't mind bickering too much if it's playful bickering but I don't want a love/hate relationship, it's stressful and I start to question myself about it too much

Sincere, I want someone that doesn't just ask "What's wrong?" I want someone to be there for me and hug me during my break-downs until I'm ready to talk

Independent, I don't want them to be too clingy, I don't want me to be their entire world, they shouldn't revolve around just love but also life, they should be balanced

Cares for others, I'm not asking for him to give up everything for others, but I like someone who IS ABLE to put others before themselves sometimes,

Hard-working, talent is great, I'm mostly talent, but I want a hard worker,determination is a big turn-on for me, someone that fights (Note; when I say fight, I mean they work hard, not physical fighting, I'm anti-violence) for what they want and earn it properly

Good guy, they shouldn't treat others badly and then treat me like a princess. Not happening.

Fixes their mistakes, if they make mistakes, they should learn from it or fix it. Don't deny or cover it up.

Modest, I can't put up with super cocky guys, they irk me

Confident, I don't mind shyness, it's cute, but don't be too wimpy to stand up for yourself! But if you're boasting every 5 seconds, you're over-confident..

Friendship, Not every relationship will work out, and when it ends I don't the guy and me to never talk again, I don't want to avoid someone for the rest of my life, I want a guy who I can love but still act like best friends at the same time, so if something goes wrong friendship at the least could be repaired

But even if he's all of those things I DON'T want 'perfection'. I want a guy that makes me FEEL something. Perfect guys just *shakes head*

Of course guys like this don't exist or never fall for a girl like me *sigh*

I don't really have much of a preference. I get to know a guy well and before you know it my heart races when I'm with him.

Though if I could piece together my ideal type it'd be...

Funnny, who doesn't love a funny guy, I need some more laughter in my life anyway

Smart, he doesn't have to be a super genius but I'm not going to exactly like a total idiot

Cute/Decent, I'm not into "hot guys" that much I just prefer the decent looking one

Kind, I don't want a guy treating me like crap, I don't mind bickering too much if it's playful bickering but I don't want a love/hate relationship, it's stressful and I start to question myself about it too much

Sincere, I want someone that doesn't just ask "What's wrong?" I want someone to be there for me and hug me during my break-downs until I'm ready to talk

Independent, I don't want them to be too clingy, I don't want me to be their entire world, they shouldn't revolve around just love but also life, they should be balanced

Cares for others, I'm not ask for him to give up everything for others, but I like someone who IS ABLE to put others before themselves sometimes,

Friendship, Not ever relationship will work out, and when it ends I don't the guy and me to never talk again, I don't want to avoid someone for the rest of my life, I want a guy who I can love but still act like best friends at the same time, so if something goes wrong friendship at the least could be repaired

But even if he's all of those things I DON'T want 'perfection'. I want a guy that makes me FEEL something. Perfect guys just *shakes head*

Of course guys like this don't exist or never fall for a girl like me *sigh*

That sounds like me.... Should we meet tomorrow??? Wait, where did you live again???? :P

That sounds like me.... Should we meet tomorrow??? Wait, where did you live again???? :P

Ahaha X'''DD

I've already got someone I like, though they aren't my ideal they're really nice and we get along :rolleyes:

Thanks for the 'offer' :P

My dream boy...*day dreaming*

-kind

-tender

-funny

-have faith in me

-could cry with me in the same room

-romantic (but not exaggerate)

-athletic (or someone who likes to do sports)

-someone who will have the patience to teach me everything about love

-original

-cute (I have something with guys with more hair than usual... o_o)

-someone who can understand my jokes

-someone who knows everything about me

-someone who likes what I like

and the list could go on...but unfortunately, he doesn't exist...*sigh*

I would love a kind and tender guy, who can understand my jokes and what I like and who can have patience with me...that kind of guy exist, right?

No he does not exist... Every boy is just dumb-asses only worth death... Wait, I'm a boy????