Detective Conan World
Hejle

Girls...what do you see in a guy?

I like how the guys poured their hearts out in the other topic, telling all of DCW, about all of the wonderful qualities they would love to see in a girl. Then I go to this topic... *shaking my head*

Why am I always agreeing with you? :P

Let's see...

Someone who is decent looking. Doesn't need to look handsome or good-looking. Decent is enough. Someone who has a sense of humour. Someone who is helpful. Someone who has enough strength. Someone who is not afraid of catching bugs. Someone who is responsible.

So I'm out? :P

MM

LOL bro I'm already out. :lol:

What do i see in a guy...

Well he has to love me for me and noone else...

someone i can relate too and enjoy being around...

Well... thatll never happen so... um... boys are all weird so not too fussy x

Not all. :mellow:

We are... We don't look for complicated things, we let our feelings guidE us... That's why amoNg the two genDers, we are the oNes who easily fall...

You're right about those parts ^

What I see in a guy...

DISCLAIMER: This is from my perspective. Every single girl is different.

Physique- Cute, good looking, lightly tanned, hair style/length, four-pack, six-pack or eight-pack? I don't really like fat/overweight guys or hairy guys.

Behavior- How does this guy treat people? Does he swear every five seconds or does he treat everyone with respect? Does he put on a good show (guys who are so good at sports that it's really entertaining to watch them beat their opponents... or guys who make people smile/laugh from their hearts)? Does he prefer to laugh at people's misfortunes or will he rather help them out?

Personality- Does he have good intentions? Is he nice? Does he care if people are hurt? Does he show everyone a perfected image, or does he show his REAL self?

History- Has this guy ever offended me in some point of my life? Do I feel hurt but still like him even though he hurt me emotionally so many times? Or do I start hating him right away? Does he remind me of someone else that I've liked before? And other thing... how much time have I spent liking this guy/How much time have I spent wasting my time and effort on this guy?

Values- What does he value more? Money, love or something else? Does he believe in God/Is he Christian?

Goals- Does he have good grades? What does he plan to do with his life when he graduates from college?

Bonus: Does he affect me in any way? (Does he make me want to feel happier? Does he make me feel encouraged? Does he make me happy? Does he touch my heart?)

Does he have any special skills/abilities? (Is he a really good singer/actor/athlete/student? Is he 'cool'? Does he appear randomly? (believe it or not, one guy I know IRL does. O__o)

That's all I could think of for the moment. I might add more later.

Who wants to bet that the girls on here have talked for at least 20 minutes with their friends on what their ideal guy is like and they are just holding out on us?

• Upvote 8

Who wants to bet that the girls on here have talked for at least 20 minutes with their friends on what their ideal guy is like and they are just holding out on us?

I'll take that bet

I like...

A guy who can make me laugh, no matter where I am, a guy who makes my heart beat fast, a guy who I know cares about me, a guy who I can talk to without feeling too embarrassed, someone honest, kind, funny, and everything. My only problem... There are two guys I like. And they're everything above. X( And... they're really good friends.

Why am I always agreeing with you? :P

So I'm out? :P

LOL bro I'm already out. :lol:

Not all. :mellow:

Lol I added that specific line as a joke :P but it should be that way right~? :P If there are bugs in the house I'll be terrified. So someone has to get rid of them and I volunteer the guy instead :P

Anyways, there are many things I look for in a guy. What I mentioned above I found. But you guys have to know that, even if we can list you 101 things we look for in a guy, and get attracted to the guy of our dreams, the most important aspect is whether or not they are able to move our hearts.

Even if he is a complete jerk and that girl hates him, if a guy truly loves a girl, it's not just talk. If she is moved, and feels treasured, she'll fall in love. What a girl looks for is something to fill their hearts.

That's what I believe.

But of course, if you want to know our ideals:

1) capable man

2) humorous

3) responsible

4) loyal

5) helpful

6) smart

7) independent

8) nice looking

9) family oriented

10) rich.

:P there. List is in order of my preference. :P

• Upvote 1

Lol I added that specific line as a joke :P but it should be that way right~? :P If there are bugs in the house I'll be terrified. So someone has to get rid of them and I volunteer the guy instead :P

Anyways, there are many things I look for in a guy. What I mentioned above I found. But you guys have to know that, even if we can list you 101 things we look for in a guy, and get attracted to the guy of our dreams, the most important aspect is whether or not they are able to move our hearts.

Even if he is a complete jerk and that girl hates him, if a guy truly loves a girl, it's not just talk. If she is moved, and feels treasured, she'll fall in love. What a girl looks for is something to fill their hearts.

That's what I believe.

1) capable man

2) humorous

3) responsible

4) loyal

5) helpful

6) smart

7) independent

8) nice looking

9) family oriented

10) rich.

Whoah... A rich man...

Ohh, and doesn't independent and Family oriented contradict each other???

:grin: I said: "JUST A BIT DISAPPOINTED". :P Us guys made long posts about what we think of girls, but you girls didn't. :P

THat's because girls are too easy please!

I like...

A guy who can make me laugh, no matter where I am, a guy who makes my heart beat fast, a guy who I know cares about me, a guy who I can talk to without feeling too embarrassed, someone honest, kind, funny, and everything. My only problem... There are two guys I like. And they're everything above. X( And... they're really good friends.

Omg, :S

I have that kind of personality :o but sometimes I`m shy and cold. : )

That's what I believe.

1) capable man

2) humorous

3) responsible

4) loyal

5) helpful

6) smart

7) independent

8) nice looking

9) family oriented

10) rich.

Seems a high class. shocked.gif

program what girls want;

begin

var : me and boys

begin

read (me);

read (boys);

First, he must have a job or to be a serious student.I dont like boys who waste their time at parties and stuff like this , or going with various women..., and im not in the position to waste my feelings on someone who doesnt worth.Or money.

Second: he should be prepared to look only at me! Only at me! If i am willing to be a good and loyal girlfriend, he should do the same.If he gives me any chance to doubt, i think i am capable to follow him ,to disguise and go in the same place as him and in this way id know if he is cheating or not.

Third: i prefer a smart boy , with a wide generally culture.Music , Film and literature lover...:P

4th : a incurable romantic...

5th : he should look decently

End

end

end

end

End.

I think i forgot...