Detective Conan World
DetectiveR-2011

If you could have one of Conan Gadgets???

i have that transquilizer wristwatch..but.. it does not need needle ..laser will do.. and not exactly the same as that of conan's

this watch is really..common..that's why i have 2..here's the other one:

163123_167753836600575_100000978790790_317519_6227154_n.jpg

others may have it too..

as for kick-enhancement shoes..i would use them in our PE class then kick all boy's ass!! xD jk!

i want the voice-changing bowtie..so that i can imitate my idol's voice like mai kuraki!! my only problem is the tone.. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

i have that transquilizer wristwatch..but.. it does not need needle ..laser will do.. and not exactly the same as that of conan's

this watch is really..common..that's why i have 2..here's the other one:

163123_167753836600575_100000978790790_317519_6227154_n.jpg

others may have it too..

as for kick-enhancement shoes..i would use them in our PE class then kick all boy's ass!! xD jk!

i want the voice-changing bowtie..so that i can imitate my idol's voice like mai kuraki!! my only problem is the tone.. :rolleyes:

Wow where do you get the real stun wristwatch???

Isn't this in a wrong place?

Anyways I'd like to have... the skateboard, the ear-ring phone and the wrist-watch with the flash-light. And his glasses are also kinda cool!

As mentioned above this isn't the right section ^^U

But anyway.. I can't chose one, if I had to it'd be the homing glasses or the stun-gun-wrist-watch

Since even without the shoes I can kick pretty hard already, VERY HARD.

The voice changing bow-tie is defiantly awesome, but I can sorta mimic voices fairly well already..

As for the skateboard, I don't know how to skate board in general so getting that super powered fast thing would just end up making fall about 100x

I want the glasses because I tend to lose things so if I put stickers on things I don't want to lose I'll find them if I ever do lose them! Plus I think glasses are cool :P

As for the wrist-watch, I'd like to tranquilize certain people.. and with that plus a built in flashlight. AWESOME SAUCE :D

I would say... His brain. XD

But... I'd say either the shoes, or the glasses. <3 Oh, or the bow-tie...

And yeah... This should probably be in the Chatroom section.

I would choose Conan's classic gadgets: bow tie, tracking glasses, tranquilizer gun, and enhanced shoes. :mrgreen:

But I'd say this topic should be in the General Detective Conan forum.

Hmmm...that would be the kick-enhancing shoes, the voice-changing bow tie, the tranquilizer wrist watch with light, the tracker, the glasses, and the Detective Boys badge...they could be handy for self-defense and for pranks...XD :P