Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
greaterbeastxellas

Gin and Vodka's disguising (or lack of)

Doesn't matter, they've never been known to use disguises, although there have been other random characters thrown in to the DC universe to temporarily confuse Shinichi by looking like people he's searching for

WOAH!!

I find Gin and Vodka (if those two were really them) weird in that picture. They don't look like scary people at all.

I hope someone can shed some light about this. :)

Doesn't matter, they've never been known to use disguises, although there have been other random characters thrown in to the DC universe to temporarily confuse Shinichi by looking like people he's searching for

http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/wiki/Gin

Says in the WIKI under the ablities..

He is also capable of disguise, although the extent of his ability is unknown.[10]

Hmm? How does the Itakura case show that Gin is capable of disguises?

If you're talking about the negotation, then there is one line that intrigues me:

"Let's disguise and get out of here."

The above is paraphrased, and I may be wrong.

*Looks at original Japanese*

Gin says 姿を変えてズラかるぞ・・・, which, to me, means "Let's change and get out of here" - you're right, Gin did get out of that locker room after changing his appearance (because he thinks that cops might have been called already), but the change is probably limited to his clothes. He's probably not a master of disguise like Vermouth or Kid, though. I feel like his disguising ability isn't any better than the average joe's . . . ^^;

Unless, of course, you have other evidence. ^^ But Anime Episode 311 isn't convincing to me.

^LOL is that from Pixiv? XD

Sure, if you want to test my skillz *cracks fingers*

Will put behind spoiler box since this is kinda OOT . . .

Right comic:

First panel: arrow says 'Akemi', *gasp* next to mouth

Second panel: Akemi>It's Gin and Vodka . . ., Gin>Let's put on a disguise and get out of here, Vodka>Okay!

Third panel: Akemi>*shock*

Fourth panel: Sign>Comic Market, Gin>Let's go..., Vodka>You look good, Aniki~<3, Akemi>NOOOOOO!

Looks like Gin and Vodka are cosplaying as characters from Galaxy Express 999!

Left comic:

First panel: Akemi>*gasp*

Second panel: Akemi>It's Gin and Vodka . . ., Gin>Let's put on a disguise and get out of here, Vodka>Okay!

Fourth panel: Gin>Let's go..., Vodka>Okay!, Akemi>NOOOOOO!

^LOL is that from Pixiv? XD

Sure, if you want to test my skillz *cracks fingers*

Will put behind spoiler box since this is kinda OOT . . .

Right comic:

First panel: arrow says 'Akemi', *gasp* next to mouth

Fourth panel: Sign>Comic Market, Gin>Let's go..., Vodka>You look good, Aniki~<3, Akemi>NOOOOOO!

Looks like Gin and Vodka are cosplaying as characters from Galaxy Express 999!

Left comic:

First panel: Akemi>*gasp*

Fourth panel: Gin>Let's go..., Vodka>Okay!, Akemi>NOOOOOO!

LOL yah it is and awesome ^_^.

I can see him braiding his hair and twisting it up under his hat if he has too so noone will notice him.

Just like KID?

KID once said he's wearing white because it's easier to hide afterwards wearing black since people would look for something white ti catch him XD

I agree. I'm getting feeling Gin has to wear hat over his long hair. What he can do is to wear summer clothes with hat and sunglasses making us think he goes to beach for suntanning. This is best disguise for him. If he has to wear wig over long hair, his wig should be at shoulder length for typical male look.