Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

Dear Anonymous...

Dear Anonymous,

It's been a WHOLE YEAR, and I still get a dream about you. Just because you... *facepalm*

Anyway, thanks for making my summer that year the best *sarcasm*

-a friend.

Dear Anonymous,

I had a dream last night that I rather don't like. It's not terrible, like the ones that used to grip me and cause me to wake up in a panic. But it still lasted long enough to cause me to doubt reality. You won't disappear from me, will you? You won't run away, right? Please, mean the words you've been saying. I can't imagine my dream being reality. I'd rather die.

Sincerely,

Me.

Dear Me,

Lose some willpower. That way, you won't get a lecture every time you over-exert yourself. Take things slowly, try not to achieve in days what others got in years.

-Yourself

Dear Anonymous,

??????? I thought it was just nonsense until I saw your name and remembered! How in the world did...

-someone you don't even know.

-------

Dear Anonymous,

You'd better not expect anything, and not get anything, cause I'm not feeIing bad for you and I won't. For once, I'm overjoyed I didn't see it till I returned, so I couldn't have done anything.

-me. And I still hate you.

Dear Anonymous,

Shut Up. Never Wish something that awful again, because if you did something foolish, I'll do something even more foolish, No need for details.

You told me once, All men are like this so I have to not expect anything. & that's an another reason which is why you'll never see me in a white dress...

Don't care about that useless bastard who don't know how to raise his own sons even though they are taller than him!

Look how they are now.. Playboys, Bastards & Useless to the Socialty..

And on the other side, Look at me; You raised me up all by yourself, and look at what I accomplished in this life, I'll always make you happy no matter how many lectures you give me, No matter How fights we get into, I'll still be by your side

Signed, Your Loyal Daughter..

Dear Anonymous,

I'd like to slap you.

Living's harder than dying. That's why it's more valuable. But that's what all people somehow think, right? That their life only truly has meaning when someone's grieving over them, when they're falling?

Do you think she wants you to be like this? Do you think that when you get there, she'll welcome you with open arms? No. She won't. She'll hate you for doing this.

If you really loved her, you should've lived for her.

It's harder.

If it wasn't hard, why would it be valuable?

~ Anonymous

• Upvote 3

Dear ... Anonymous,

I do not imagine where I went wrong, I imagine it was all your fault, because it was you that got me so, I don't have hatred for you, because hatred will not take me for nothing,I'm not angry of you,cuz i don't want be angry with you, I'm just disappointed with everything, I really wish I never met you. Never have imagined you have done this to me.

Signed .. Anonymous.

Dear Anonymous,

Sometimes I feel like a piece of junk. Useless, abandoned, unwanted. The world would continue spinning with or without me anyways. So why is it that I bother to lie when I know who I am? Why is it that I bother to defend myself in front of no one? Why is it that I let my dreams creep up behind me, and whisper those horrible things? Will you save me? Or will I fall into your arms first with my death? Give me an answer. Tell me your fear.

Signed,

Anonymous

Dear anonymous,

A bit late, seeing how this happened in May, but still bothers me. You wanted to see my sketchbook. I said no. You ignored me and said, "But they're better than what I could ever do!" I still said no. You ignored me once again and played tug-of-war with my sketchbook with me, which I only let go of because I was afraid the cover was going to rip off. You said since you managed to get it from me, that gave you permission to look through all of it. I begged you not to. You ignored me again and made me sit through you looking at the entire thing while I was dying on the inside from embarrassment.

Now you're probably wondering: Why is she so peeved about this? Because I never actually gave you permission to look in my sketchbook.

You have got to learn to take no for an answer. I kept telling you, "No, I don't want you to look!" And yet you kept trying. You should have gotten my message after just asking, giving reasons that I should show you my sketchbook (which honestly were not very compelling) and using force, and me still saying "No, you can't look!" I wasn't comfortable with showing you my sketchbook.

Now you might be unaware of this, seeing how I'm far more open with my friends than other people, but even I have things I'm very uncomfortable doing. One of these things is showing my sketchbook to people. You see, I draw what I want, not truly worrying about how strange it is. And being in a society where people constantly judge you, I like to keep what I draw in my sketchbook to myself because I don't want it to turn into yet another thing people can use to judge me.

Now if you were to ever see this letter, you may say, "Well you never stopped me!" I tried. You ignored. I eventually gave up because I know you well enough that you would keep on going until you finished. You would keep ignoring me. Even if I grabbed it back from you, we would just repeat the same situation. And honestly, I'm not going to risk hurting someone (seeing how we were on metal bleachers with concrete underneath) over a sketchbook.

But consider this: What if I were to constantly ask you, tell you, "But you write so much better than I could ever write!" and eventually get by pulling it out of your hands just so I could read your diary, one that you poured all of your emotions into and that you never wanted anyone to see. And I read every single page. Made comments and even wrote things in there myself. I bet you wouldn't be very happy, now would you? Same feelings I had when you did it to me.

But perhaps my example is useless. I think it is. Because you're far from empathetic. At least, I believe so. Because you never listened when I said no. When I clearly told you I was uncomfortable showing you it. You never considered what I wanted since my views differed from yours. I don't think you're a terrible person, but just know that it will probably be something I will be upset about even years from now.

Sincerely,

Misaki

Dear Anonymous;

I'm not Fully aware of the risk I'm taking, But yet I'm gonna write a last message to you so maybe SOME of the wounds you carved yourself disappear.

Don't know how to start or to even end.

It All started that moment, In a Moment everything warm existed. But its now changed with hatred. I loved that moment..

I loved it. & you stole it with your coldness.. You stole my precious innocent memories, & Left Me Like A ghost In between the two lives Still clinging to it's Memories; Still want to embrace them, Cherish them, & Keep them safe where no one can ever reach 'em but me & you. Maybe I wasn't the perfect girl who dated you, Maybe I was very shy and would run away if you got close to me, maybe I'm stubborn. But also, Maybe I couldn't believe my luck; So Why Didn't you go easy on Me? I was the girl who loved you. Who stalked you. Who Interviewed your best friends so she could know what you're gossiping 'Bout her, you gossiped sweet comments about me, & some others which are-Not-so Sweet. But I liked all of them. & I'll correct everything you don't like in me.

But; It seems you don't like waiting unlike me, You wanted to move on & end all those sweet days of our lives; the best thing ever happened to us... How Could you? You replaced me with a piece of trash who'd NEVER lOVE you & I mean never. It's not that I'm jealous or don't want you to be happy; but I'm not allowing her to destroy you, & I'm not allowing you to toy with her then throw her just like what you did with me. I'll be forever your loyal puppy who's watching over you, & Make sure you're happy & All.. But she'll never love you I swear, I heard her by myself laughing & talking behind your back when she knew you love her.. I just don't want you to fall in the same mistake I did.. To love someone who don't deserve you. Yep, I loved you & you don't deserve me.

I'm glad I discovered the true you, the Selfish-Toying-Cold-UnForgiving-Playful Beast, I'm really glad.

With Hate & Love,

The girl you used to love.

Dear Anonymous,

Exactly how long is that tennis court anyways? And how in the world do you manage to say, like, a bajillion words in the three seconds that the ball is heading towards you?

How I love the unrealistic views of anime.

~ IU

Dear Anonymous,

You know, when she told me yesterday, as arrogant as it might sound, it's true. So I was just thinking, maybe, just MAYBE, if we did, he'd feel better.

Your cousin.

P.S I'd like to know what they did to you... I'm sure you objected. :D

Dear anonymous,

Be yourself. Be plain, simple, kind, and beautiful. He likes you for who you are. And your best friend--she really trusts you and you are very important to her. Value your friendship.

~Your Friend

• Upvote 1