Detective Conan World
CarpetCrawler

Pizza Toppings

HAWAIIAN ALL THE WAY

kirsch + pineapples + ham = otp

Oh Gahd. Cannibalism. Just. No.

===

I don't like pizza (like others duh) that much but the pizza with pineapples, bacon/ham on top of it and cheese and etc etc (dunno what it's called ^__^; ),  I like that one.

Oh Gahd. Cannibalism. Just. No.

===

I don't like pizza (like others duh) that much but the pizza with pineapples, bacon/ham on top of it and cheese and etc etc (dunno what it's called ^__^; ),  I like that one.

How is that cannibalistic? xD

You're probably talking about Hawaiian. As for not liking pizza...... Come to America and find a good pizza shop and your life will be changed forever. I used to not like pizza too, but that was before I realized that there's a huge difference between generic pizza (like Dominoes or something) and REALLY GOOD PIZZA.

How is that cannibalistic? xD

You're probably talking about Hawaiian. As for not liking pizza...... Come to America and find a good pizza shop and your life will be changed forever. I used to not like pizza too, but that was before I realized that there's a huge difference between generic pizza (like Dominoes or something) and REALLY GOOD PIZZA.

Coz you're eating your own kind, Kirsch.

Yeah, I think it's Hawaiian. (Googled it) Oh sure I'll come there in US and I'll try every pizza from every Restaurants in there!

...Most likely my mind won't change. Ehehe. And, I didn't say I dislike pizza. It's just that it's not in the list of my fave foods like most people.

Coz you're eating your own kind, Kirsch.

Yeah, I think it's Hawaiian. (Googled it) Oh sure I'll come there in US and I'll try every pizza from every Restaurants in there!

...Most likely my mind won't change. Ehehe. And, I didn't say I dislike pizza. It's just that it's not in the list of my fave foods like most people.

True, true. Between pizza and some good ol' Chinese-styled cow intestines, I'd go for the intestines.

Congratulations Kirsch, you've ruined pizza!  First the Hawaiians, and now you!

0c3019bbcdd8bfb23d728aaac7df295a.gif

Excuse me? Dare you insult both me and my favorite type of pizza at the same time?? D:<

True, true. Between pizza and some good ol' Chinese-styled cow intestines, I'd go for the intestines.

<

That was weird lol. I was talking about you putting Kirsch on pizza since you are a Kirsch, you are eating your own kind. Be smarter next time *pats*

That was weird lol. I was talking about you putting Kirsch on pizza since you are a Kirsch, you are eating your own kind. Be smarter next time *pats*

Ohhhh. Welp, I'm also underage so that's unlikely to happen anytime soon xD

Yes.

Joke+s+on+you+i+m+a+furry+i+don+t+mind+_

image.png

meme against mh is ineffective