Detective Conan World

Sorry, I know this is late but anyway,

Hi welcome to DCW! IM MK nice to meet ya!

OK Ill give you some few list of people here in DCW and some infos about them: (based from my opinion)

OK well of course, IM the first in the List!

Metantei Kaito Kid; Well Ive misspelled my name AGAIN. My old name was Metantei Kiddo, well you dont know that of course :P, Well your the one who need to find out who I am :P :P

OK next to the list is My Twin of Course :P, Her name is KKLT(Kaitou Kid Legendary Thief), Well she is not my real twin but we are like twin. Well she is fun to talk to, I known her for along time now...

and some additional info dont know if this is true... based from spying :P :P ... I think he likes DS :P

Next one Is DS, or MM(Moonlight magician), Well he is twin's nemesis; Well I think he likes my twin but thats only my deduction... well He is a good guy!

Of course Rum is one of the person in the list, Well she is the Ice Cream maniac in DCW... She is too busy to come here in DCW(I think)... Well I wish she would be active again in DCW

Next to Rum is Balthz(Balthazar), Well for me he is like my older brother who gives advices to me, He is funny to talk to but now he is not as active as before...

Well if Balthz is there; KtPt is there(Kid the Phantom thief). Kid is a good guy :), Well he always wakes up at 4 pm and I dont know why... Well I rarely talk with him...

Of course I wont forget this person, IU(Identity Unknown), She is one of the persons who you may want to meet, She is not active as before but I think she will be back sometime....

If there is IU, there is Mohorovicic(Moho), One of the oldest user here in DCW... He annoyed me once but he is friendly and a good person... well he knows alot about DCW's history.

Next one is Misaki, She is a friendly girl and one of the obedient member here in DCW...

Cure-kun is next, Well I dont know him too much.. Ive only talked to him twice... But I think he is a nice person. He is smart...

and Last is LIA(Lady Irene Adler), Well she is friendly... I cannot describe her as much as other...

And of course DCW's Staff and Admin... well they are friendly but looks like they are busy that they cant get in DCW as much as the members...

OH MY GOOOOD!! DX I haven't welcomed you yet, Wildheart!!! >_< We gotta change that ASAP, right?! :P So:

Hello!! 059.gif

Welcome to DCW!! I'm Go- 047352f3.gif Ouch!! Mom... th_090_.gif

Anyway,04a97f13.gif we're CR4ZY 4ND 1NZ4N3 H3R3!! punchp1.gif63d4808b.gif4412144b.gif <-- Yup, just like that! So don't mind us..

So, if you're bored, or if there's anything bothering you, just talk to me!! th_059_.gif I'll be glad to listen to anything 70bff581.gif, except if it's about racism.. 023.gif Yeah, I'm an anti racist.. ac0d5cff.gif Known to have gotten into several arguments regarding that..

I can also spam your profile, if you want to!! sillyp1.gif Though you probably won't like that.. 1b38f9e2.gif

That's it! See ya! 967339c1.gif Have fun!

[NOTE] I'm not trying to scare you away.. 4412144b.gif

INTRODUCTION TIME!!!:D

Hey whats up!4debf97e4469c3456a6cb.gif Welcome to DCW!4debf97e44f34321b9402.gif

So just in case you were woindering, I'm Kaitou Kuroba! Nice to meet you!4debf97e4469c34268066.gifIf you have any questions you can ask, and I will be happy to chat with you any time so leave a comment!

Have a nice stay!!4debf97e06e5204f75a79.gif

~KaitoKuroba

P.S- No worries we are all nice here!:D4debf97e44f2603fb4c76.gif4debf97e44fa0c2e7aa1a.gif4debf97eg6798d594a84e.gif4debf97e44fa0bbf51874.gif4debf97eg6798d309d6f2.gif

Hope I didn't scare you and if I did I'm really sorry!:P:D

I've known kokoro-chan for fifty-nineteen years....*cough*.......fifty-nineteen loooong years....PSYCH!!!!!!!!!! MWAH-HAHAHAHAHAHA

Anyhoo, so its kinda weird to be saying welcome to dcw.....i know!

Wassup, koko-chan!

ahm from the hood!

my name is saki

and i act real smooth!

I am so awesome!

I totally rock!

why are ya reading this?

My rapping skills suck!

If youre not scared yet

you should be!

how can ya live through

my crappy rappin'?!

Uh.

uh.

yeah, anime girl 4 eva

on the m-i-c

wassup koko-chan?

Ya know yall love me!!

Ignore that.

and if yer looking for ppl ta be friends with, you should check out this girl called wildheart888!! She's really nice, and her drawing skills are awesome to the max!!! And i bet you and her wi---wait......*looks back up at topic starter*.....a..ahahahahaha....hehehe...yeah....i'm just gonna go...very quietly.....

Rememba ta support cookies!!!