Detective Conan World
tengaku squared

Quote Factory

"You don't trust yourself? How CAN you not trust yourself? You are the only person that you HAVE to trust.

... If you don't trust yourself, who DO you trust?"

-my friend when I told her I don't trust myself :mellow:

"If the past is passed onto the future without any vestige in creativity by the present, the whole human drama is an atrocity in immolation."

"Both the past and the present are afraid of each-other, because each seems to be fatally disposed towards the other."

"My grandmother started walking five miles a day when she was sixty. She's ninety-seven now, and we don't know where the hell she is."

xDD Awesome~

I didn’t fall. The floor just needed a hug.

Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you.

Carl Gustav Jung

Arguing about whether the glass is half full or half empty misses the point, which is this: the bartender cheated you.

On the other hand, you have different fingers.

Steven Wright

AND NOW A CRAPLOAD OF GROUCHO MARX <3

A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.

I intend to live forever, or die trying.

From the moment I picked your book up until I laid it down, I was convulsed with laughter. Someday I intend reading it.

Go, and never darken my towels again.

I must confess, I was born at a very early age.

In Hollywood, brides keep the bouquets and throw away the groom.

"You wanna be the killer with a conscience? Fine...drop your flags and write a book like King, but you never shoulda come after me..." - The Protagonist to Julius Little in Saints Row 2

"There are bad things in the world. There's no getting away from that. But that doesn't mean nothing can be done about them. You can't abandon life just because it's scary, and just because sometimes you get hurt."

"Destiny is real, Thats why somethings just dont go your way"

"Youll meet the one for you someday, Who knows who that someone is? She/He might be the one that you never expected to be before."

"Never knew that the one that Im seeing everyday was the girl/boy of my dreams probably because I was so busy minding someone else"

"My friends, please, be civil. Veteran Child, look into the matter of the missing money... if one of your bag boys is indeed alive, take one of his hands... I doubt he will be late again. If he is not alive, I think we have a greater problem." The General in SR2