Detective Conan World
tengaku squared

Quote Factory

"Good friends are like stars. You don't always see them, but you know they're always there."

only in the darkness can you see stars though.

"One of the reasons why people hold on to memories so tight is because memories are the only things that don't change, when everything else does."

• Upvote 2

“If you’d like to know what your choices have been, look at yourself and the life you have lived. What you see is the choices you’ve made.”

"Dying without regrets does not mean you left no task unfinished in the world, it means being prepared for what comes after it."

"When people get hurt, they learn to hate... when people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. but knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow... and how you grow is up to you."

"Sometimes, I get so bored I just talk to myself because I like dealing with a better class of people." -Idon'tknowwho.

"Without continual growth and progress, such words as improvement, achievement and success have no meaning."

- Benjamin Franklin

"Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out."

-Robert Collier

"Band aids are like smiles. They can cover up the pain, but deep down, it still bleeds."

-Unknown

"Every successful person has a painful story. Every painful story has a successful ending. That is why people had a hard time on being successful. They are afraid to accept pain in their lives.

-Unknown

"Life is like a flute. It may have many holes and emptiness, but if you work on it carefully, you can play magical melodies."

-Unknown

"Mistakes are painful when they happen. But years later, collection of mistakes are called Experience, which lead you to success."

-Unknown

"Experience is what you get when you don't stop trying."

-Unknown

Well, that's what I got. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

"It takes a lot of truth to gain trust. But it takes one lie to lose it all."

Screwed patterns of thinking and blame on human nature is what causes are fall. Just because everyone does it doesn't make it a reason for you to do it.

"The wedding ring goes on the left ring finger because it is the only finger with a vein that connects to the heart."

LOLOLOLOLOLOL :P

Love is like a game of chess, one wrong move and you're married. :P

"Everyone's got a time in their life when everything hurts and nothing's right. Everyone's got a piece of their heart that's been snapped on and torn apart. Everyone's got the one regret no matter how hard they try they just can't forget. Everyone's got someone they've lost and they can't believe they're really gone. But you've gotta walk on and you've gotta stay strong."

"I gotta keep hoping, gotta keep trying, gotta keep praying, gotta keep fighting. It's the only thing I live for, but hey, it makes life worth living."

"Looking for something better. Living for something better. Trusting in something better. Being someone that's better."

"Don't buy me a present on my birthday. Do it on any other day of the year. Surprise me. It doesn't have to be big. Just remind me that there's someone there who still cares about me."