Detective Conan World
Black Demon

If you had super power(s), what would it be ?

Something like this?

kagebunshin technique>narutoimagens05514.jpg

No... Just an illusion.. Like making people think I'm in one place, but really is another.. Or just to make people think something that's not really true.. Make them believe they've seen something, but that "something" doesn't exist....

No... Just an illusion.. Like making people think I'm in one place, but really is another.. Or just to make people think something that's not really true.. Make them believe they've seen something, but that "something" doesn't exist....

Oh,I see :grin:

go sleep...^_^

I'm not telling my mom why I'm going to bed at three o'clock in the afternoon. She'd freaking kill me...

I'm not telling my mom why I'm going to bed at three o'clock in the afternoon. She'd freaking kill me...

Eh.. My mother would do something far worse... She'd pull out all the plugs (Or whatever it's called in English..?) from my PC, so that it'd be impossible for me to enter DCW again... TT-TT She's been real close doing it.. A lot of times.. <_<

Eh.. My mother would do something far worse... She'd pull out all the plugs (Or whatever it's called in English..?) from my PC, so that it'd be impossible for me to enter DCW again... TT-TT She's been real close doing it.. A lot of times.. <_<

That too. XD

I want the super power ability to read people's minds whenever I want to!!

why? well because aren't you always curious about what others are thinking? ^ ^ this is why I want this power because i have an extra abnormal curiosity about what people are thinking.