Detective Conan World
Black Demon

If you had super power(s), what would it be ?

Wah! Natsumi-chan is so smart! I totally forgot about the type of super powers in anime!! xD

in that case, I want the powers that Kakashi from naruto has and the powers that Ichigo from bleach has x3

that'll make me...Kakashigo! xD lol i'm so lame~

Wah! Natsumi-chan is so smart! I totally forgot about the type of super powers in anime!! xD

in that case, I want the powers that Kakashi from naruto has and the powers that Ichigo from bleach has x3

that'll make me...Kakashigo! xD lol i'm so lame~

Thanks and you're not lame...it's only natural...

Illusions would be awesome. XD

Oh, and... Making things that aren't real be able to come to real life. And going into something like a game or anime. <3

To be able to understand ones emotions and tell if people are lying or not.

I can totally imagine that, put your thumb and index finger together in a ring shape, look through it, and see various colors of auras and mist coming out of people's mouths; black mist indicates untruthfulness, white mist indicates what they are saying, to the best of their knowledge, is truthful.

Does that qualify as a 'super power', or in other words, something only the 'gifted' can do? wink.gif

I think it counts as a super power because a single person cannot make everybody happy, it's sadly impossible.

so i want the power to make anyone and everyone happy even if they're at their saddest point

Hmm:P? :huh: lemme think...

I already have a power.My dreams.I kinda dream things that will happen in 1 week or so.

In the last days i dreamt something about being rich,symbols for richness.And in the next day dad tells us we have to receive some money from a split legacy.Wtf is that :))

I dreamt also some parrots and a doctor ..i think I wrote it here in wao..the next day, on the train , while I and my family were heading back to home from Braila , a man with 2 small parrots came to us...:))

And I dreamt my grandfathers death.It happened like in the dream.Absolutely.

If it is something to wish , its the possibility to make others to acknowledge me...when I see something really bad...

My parents dont believe me.

Hmm:P? :huh: lemme think...

I already have a power.My dreams.I kinda dream things that will happen in 1 week or so.

In the last days i dreamt something about being rich,symbols for richness.And in the next day dad tells us we have to receive some money from a split legacy.Wtf is that :))

I dreamt also some parrots and a doctor ..i think I wrote it here in wao..the next day, on the train , while I and my family were heading back to home from Braila , a man with 2 small parrots came to us...:))

And I dreamt my grandfathers death.It happened like in the dream.Absolutely.

If it is something to wish , its the possibility to make others to acknowledge me...when I see something really bad...

My parents dont believe me.

Psychic much? :P