Detective Conan World
Black Demon

If you had super power(s), what would it be ?

My super power would be telekinesis. Being able to make other things move and levitate would make life so much easier. Messing around with people would be a bonus. :P

Mine would definitely be to be able to turn into any animal I want. xDDD Like the Animorphs, but not having to "acquire" them first. xP So then I can do a lot of stuff.....like being able to fly, swim, run really fast, become super small that no one can see me, or being super powerful. xD

Mine would definitely be to be able to turn into any animal I want. xDDD Like the Animorphs, but not having to "acquire" them first. xP So then I can do a lot of stuff.....like being able to fly, swim, run really fast, become super small that no one can see me, or being super powerful. xD

and I will steal/copy that... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Hmm I would like ...

Liquid Manipulation- That means ALL liquids. Including blood, AKA I CONTROL YOU :twisted:

Wave Manipulation- As those who've posted before this before you know why this would be awesomeness.

Telekinesis- I'm a lazy person, to be able to have the object float towards me would be great ^_^

And lastly..,

Cloning Ability- I can make a clone and they would go to school for me, when the clone gets home I would become one with it again and I'd have it's memories. And as a clone it would react how I would react as I would.

Cloning Ability- I can make a clone and they would go to school for me, when the clone gets home I would become one with it again and I'd have it's memories. And as a clone it would react how I would react as I would.

I totally need that ability ^

*has two meetings occurring at the same time on the same day*

I'm going with teleportation. Reason? Sometimes, in school, I forget to bring a book or something,then I get all nervous and stuff. (maybe I can even escape from my teacher! Hahaha,just kidding!) :rolleyes::)

I'm going with teleportation. Reason? Sometimes, in school, I forget to bring a book or something,then I get all nervous and stuff. (maybe I can even escape from my teacher! Hahaha,just kidding!) :rolleyes::)

I want teleportation for this reason too! xD