Dreams and Nightmares  

94 members have voted

1. 1. How often do you dream?

• Every Day
    • A few times a week
    • A few times a month
    • some times in a year
    • Never
  2. 2. What type of dream did you have last night?

• a Really Awesome dream
    • an Average dream.
    • a Strange dream
    • a Nightmare
    • Can't Remember/ Didn't Dream/ Don't really care/ Don't want to say
    • Other category

I dreamt of my beloved grandmother who already passed away. I woke up crying. T_T

:(

Well. I dreamed my little sister was sitting on my bed and when I told her to go to bed, she said in this scary Darth Vader voice, "I DON'T WANT TO" and she turned into this giant insect monster and flew at me. And I woke up. Feeling rather scared.

XDXD

@BK

:(

@Sam

XD

I dreamt that...

I was recording myself on piano... and then I turned around and was given a Karate uniform. I put it on and class started... and I turned around again.

I was at this desert. I had a map in my hands and I was trying to figure it out.

Then I woke up. :mellow:

I dreamt that I was using some sort of tablet... it was like an iPad in some ways, but not really.

It was called the Samsung Galaxy Tab in my dream.

I logged onto DCW and chatted with KKLT and MK...

And then I woke up...

I have dreams that are beyond crazy almost daily. They've gotten crazier after watching DC ^^;

And what's worse is I found out about DC in the SUMMER. My summer dreams = MADNESS

Anyway, I had a dream that I was at my friends house and they had a fish tank full of swimming Pikachu. I was just wandering around and I saw Haibara so I decided to stalk follow her and she went into a room that looked like an arcade and enter into a secret passage and hid in there for some reason. Then I heard my friends dad scream and so I rushed back to see him abusing a poor Pikachu, then he took the Pikachu and threw him in the trash. I rushed after it and came back yelling and lecturing my friends dad for animal err, POKEMON cruelty and let the Pikachu run loose outside. Then I saw Conan holding some golden key inside the house and I woke up :l

Another dream I had was I help this random guy get away from some evil blue pirates by faking his death but somehow something went wrong and he actually died. I then went after the blue pirates. But halfway when I was running I realized that I had no clue where they were and asked for some directions. Apparently, they lived in a treehouse on two blocks from where I was. I ran all the way there to find the treehouse abandoned and when I left I found this picture with a certain Buddha from my religion along with a paper with some Chinese/Japanese character. Then I woke up :l

I've also had a series of dreams that had a plot line about how I was a secret spy. I think I need therapy when I grow up. Or maybe now ^^;

That's great to hear! ^_____^

Last night... I dreamt of being in Karate class again. And about missing my homework assignments and failing my classes. DDDX

@moho: >,<

dreamed of someone in hood and cape who is the prince of the kingdom whose parents were killed by me

i was an assassin sent to kill all the royalties but i fell in love with the prince and tried to help him escape the capture of the organization im in

@IU: NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO. :V

Romantic dream. Won't go into details.

:V It was just a dream.

@moho: >,<

dreamed of someone in hood and cape who is the prince of the kingdom whose parents were killed by me

i was an assassin sent to kill all the royalties but i fell in love with the prince and tried to help him escape the capture of the organization im in

What an epic dream. :V Very well thought out plot. Similar to a dream I had a while ago.

\o/

Strange thing was, I didn't know that it was you until you started talking about your sister, your dog and 'Dear John'.

:V

To you remember how she looks like ? It would be totally weird if that person from your dream looked exactly like the real Pyre :mellow:

Well... sort of... I know. :V