Dreams and Nightmares  

94 members have voted

1. 1. How often do you dream?

• Every Day
    • A few times a week
    • A few times a month
    • some times in a year
    • Never
  2. 2. What type of dream did you have last night?

• a Really Awesome dream
    • an Average dream.
    • a Strange dream
    • a Nightmare
    • Can't Remember/ Didn't Dream/ Don't really care/ Don't want to say
    • Other category

Well .. I came late (little :rolleyes: ) my friend and I, and the bride too! :P They wanted to see the moment! :D And as always, my friend started to say it is "so cute!" And her aunt too! :rolleyes: It was a little funny! But it was cool in dream!! :D

I'd really like to be at a wedding!! ^_^ And I'm sure it's cute! :P

I'd really like to be at a wedding!! ^_^ And I'm sure it's cute! :P

I think you go on a ... what if you can! :rolleyes: But you'll have several weddings in my family (I think) And you're always invited to go! :D And yes, it is very cute! :P It's beautiful! :D

I think you go on a ... what if you can! :rolleyes: But you'll have several weddings in my family (I think) And you're always invited to go! :D And yes, it is very cute! :P It's beautiful! :D

Yeah.. :D There'll probably go a few years before there'll be another marriage in my family.. ^_^

Who? :D What year is going to happen? :P

I don't know! :rolleyes: My oldest brother is 21, but he haven't found a girl yet, I think.. :P But also my cousin, he's 18-19 (don't remember) years old, and have had 2-3 girlfriends by now... Don't know which one of 'em will get married first. :P

I don't know! :rolleyes: My oldest brother is 21, but he haven't found a girl yet, I think.. :P But also my cousin, he's 18-19 (don't remember) years old, and have had 2-3 girlfriends by now... Don't know which one of 'em will get married first. :P

I think your brother is getting married first! :D And his cousin he has many girlfriends! :P

Y-you've dreamt a dream like that??? D8

I've just woken up from a dream about Detective Conan. I get to read the future manga chapters that haven't yet to be released (or written). Though I do not hope that they'll become real...

On the first page that I read (but actually the last page of a random chapter), there are two new BO members who are talking something to Vermouth. One kinda looks like Chianti but doesn't have a butterfly tattoo and she seems much nicer. The other is a girly guy but he seems to be really smart (Bourbon????). And yes, they're a pair like Gin & Vodka, Chianti & Korn.

The next file (?) is a Kaitou Kid case. This time, he's either trying to be a REAL PHANTOM or getting murdered. I just remember that there are blood on his hanging body... XD Good new: The body is probably fake. Bad new: I'm not sure...

I dreamt of this island where I fight the BO with a sword, and Vermouth helps me.

My allies were Conan (kid form) and the Kaito KID. Heiji didn't appear.

The recurring theme of Akai x Ai/Shiho sort of made sense, but I didn't know why.

and there was also something about DCW as well...

I dreamt that I was in the story of a certain anime. It was like I switched places with the main protagonist... strange.

one of the other dreams was about... a man named 'the puppeteer'. He was a really creepy guy who followed me everywhere... but at the end of the dream, the main theme was 'God exists'.

The last one was about Harry Potter. The dream was that Daniel Radcliffe and Emma Watson were together in real life, but not in Harry Potter. It was strange.