Dreams and Nightmares  

94 members have voted

1. 1. How often do you dream?

• Every Day
    • A few times a week
    • A few times a month
    • some times in a year
    • Never
  2. 2. What type of dream did you have last night?

• a Really Awesome dream
    • an Average dream.
    • a Strange dream
    • a Nightmare
    • Can't Remember/ Didn't Dream/ Don't really care/ Don't want to say
    • Other category

I had a very interesting dream last night.. it involves 4 local celebrities (which i don't like at all) my bestfriend, my daughter and Kaitou Kid and his sister!!! This is the 2nd time i dreamt of him..well the first one he was what he was,anime..can't remember exactly what was that dream about but it had him in his hang glider on our rooftop...now,the dream I had last night,he was a real person! damn that monocle,didn't get a good look at him! :angry: the bit I remember about the dream was Kaitou Kid sent me a text message,( forgot what the message is but in my dream I was reading it,even now I could still see my self holding my phone reading a text message but not what it says..why does that thing happens? you know what u dream about but can't remamber every details.. dry.gif ) then he came,and for some reason I was mad at him coz I keep glaring annnd here's the crazy part he introduced his sister to my daughter and my bestfriend..who were watching a movie in 3D,hologram,virtual presence(whatever it is called,it was so cool,it's just the cast and the movie itself that bothers me.)

It's kind of hard not to care about a nightmare where the whole world turns into sand underneath you...

Just do it, it'll be out of your mind before you even know it... I've had many apocalyptic dreams that I cannot count but I never care about them.

Just do it, it'll be out of your mind before you even know it... I've had many apocalyptic dreams that I cannot count but I never care about them.

What about the dream where I'm eaten alive by cockroaches? Or the one where the world is consumed by hellfire? I can't block all of them!

I dreamt something about some kind of crime committed around my school...or at least, it looked like my school. For some reason, someone was telling me that it was a different school even though it looked exactly the same and my Math teacher was there... Somehow I was mixed into the crime and was getting fingerprint powder...

I've just woken up from a dream about Detective Conan. I get to read the future manga chapters that haven't yet to be released (or written). Though I do not hope that they'll become real...

On the first page that I read (but actually the last page of a random chapter), there are two new BO members who are talking something to Vermouth. One kinda looks like Chianti but doesn't have a butterfly tattoo and she seems much nicer. The other is a girly guy but he seems to be really smart (Bourbon????). And yes, they're a pair like Gin & Vodka, Chianti & Korn.

The next file (?) is a Kaitou Kid case. This time, he's either trying to be a REAL PHANTOM or getting murdered. I just remember that there are blood on his hanging body... XD Good new: The body is probably fake. Bad new: I'm not sure...

Dreamed about the people I used to call friends.

I was there again like nothing happened, its just that i was absent for two days... which reminds me, it was almost 2 years since i last saw them.

I dreamt of something between the cross of 'Source Code' and 'Homerun'

I was on the plane the entire time during the dream... and the entire thing just kept replaying over and over again.

And one of them after that was something like this:

I was walking alone in the desert filled with sand. It was really hot and I thought I was going to pass out. And then someone called out my name.

I dreamt of something between the cross of 'Source Code' and 'Homerun'

I was on the plane the entire time during the dream... and the entire thing just kept replaying over and over again.

That is a good movie.

And I admit, I had dreams similar to that.