Dreams and Nightmares  

94 members have voted

1. 1. How often do you dream?

• Every Day
    • A few times a week
    • A few times a month
    • some times in a year
    • Never
  2. 2. What type of dream did you have last night?

• a Really Awesome dream
    • an Average dream.
    • a Strange dream
    • a Nightmare
    • Can't Remember/ Didn't Dream/ Don't really care/ Don't want to say
    • Other category

That is a good movie.

And I admit, I had dreams similar to that.

Agrees to first statement ^

Now that's interesting.

Last night, I dreamt that I was placed in a very difficult Chinese class. And about living things being built by blocks, like in Minecraft or something.

dream about an old man and his deadly look.

about a familiar library filled with people i least expected to see.

a window,a person from my past, and someone whose face is very clear but i don't know who he is.

I'll tell ya a very old one ..

A nightmare.. From my childhood mayb when I was 9 or less..

a very short one

It all started that I was in a mall..

With my aunt and her daughter.., she was busy talking to the casher..

"roselie,please keep a eye on Kate for a while , will ya?" said my aunt ..

"yes,um..sure" I said

Later..

Her daughter ran outside.. So I went after her calling her name "Kate,hey Kate wait!"

But Kate was giggling.. And running as fast as she could..

Then she enter a elevator << or watever it was

And I went after her..

She started in a stupid way pressing many buttons..

And when the elevator was moving..

The door opened!

And both of us fall down..

Well then I waked up and I start screaming and my heart was beating alot.. This wat I remember.., I remember also that I had a feeling as if my body was falling on the bed when I waked up..

My other dream..

This one was last year..,

And it has a bit of dc characters..~

it all started by ..

I was in my school hall..

It was the first day in my 8th class..

But strangely I was alone,

Standing alone in the middle of dark..

Then I feel a hand grabbing me..

So I screamed ..

Ssshh!" said a voice

"wait a min I knw that voice" I thought..

"Sarah?!!!" i said ..

"yeah it's me no need for freaking out, I guess" she said

"U guess? Wats that suppose to mean?!" I said with a worried look

"well, I found something weird....follow me" she said walking.. So I walk behind her,, until we were in side the girls bathroom ..

"isn't that ur bag?"she said pointing to my bag which was throwed in the middle of the bathroom

"yeah so?"I answered picking it up,.. suddenly I figured out that the other side of the bag is covered of blood, a new bloody blood.. And a paper fall from my bag..~

there were ununderstandable words on it...~

with a red color.....

I read it hardly with my hands shaking..."ur killed"

"Sarah what's that R ya trying to scare me? Now come on! " I said

"it's not me I swear,if u need me I'll b in the class" she said running..

"hey wait!" I said

"good now im all alone.." I thought..

Then I start hearing a very weird voice...B.L.O.O.D that's what this voice was saying.,

So I ran without mind into my class..

"Sarah we gotta get outta here" I said grabbing her hand and we ran through the stairs,,..

I strangely found..

Some old friends.....~

"takagi and meguri?!!" I screamed

"wat r ya girls doing here?" said takagi..

So I told him the whole story ..

So he and meguri start laughing

"yeah,yeah" said meguri

" girls, it's not april fool and its not Halloween night either.,the police job is not listening to children's craps got it?"said takagi

So I start hearing the same voice again.. The weird one

But this time it said...

"I hate ya...,I'll kill ya"

So I fall Down and screamed no no no

Then it was the end of the dream and my mom waked me up bcuz I was late for my real first day at 8th grade and no it wasn't anythin like my dream xD

Hehe, well, at last I remember my dream. :D I dreamt that we (me and my family) were stopped by some Germans while driving.. They were talking nonsense (German, I guess.. Though I don't know the German language..) to my father, then my father said some strange sounds that meant he didn't understand what they said, but since they didn't know what he meant, and just continued to talk, I told 'em "He don't understand what you say" in English, and by some unknown reason, they hated people talking English, so they (they're two) began to attack me, and I pushed one of 'em over a fence, and he hit his head (four times H. ;)) on something.. Then he died and I dreamt another dream, though I almost remember nothing. :V

Hehe, well, at last I remember my dream. :D I dreamt that we (me and my family) were stopped by some Germans while driving.. They were talking nonsense (German, I guess.. Though I don't know the German language..) to my father, then my father said some strange sounds that meant he didn't understand what they said, but since they didn't know what he meant, and just continued to talk, I told 'em "He don't understand what you say" in English, and by some unknown reason, they didn't hated people talking English, so they (they're two) began to attack me, and I pushed one of 'em over a fence, and he hit his head (four times H. ;)) on something.. Then he died and I dreamt another dream, though I almost remember nothing. :V

Same here..~

I don't remember most of my dreams....

It's very strange fushigi..

>>mystery<<

Hehe, well, at last I remember my dream. :D I dreamt that we (me and my family) were stopped by some Germans while driving.. They were talking nonsense (German, I guess.. Though I don't know the German language..) to my father, then my father said some strange sounds that meant he didn't understand what they said, but since they didn't know what he meant, and just continued to talk, I told 'em "He don't understand what you say" in English, and by some unknown reason, they didn't hated people talking English, so they (they're two) began to attack me, and I pushed one of 'em over a fence, and he hit his head (four times H. ;)) on something.. Then he died and I dreamt another dream, though I almost remember nothing. :V

I liked that dream! :D has lots of adventure! :rolleyes: And you could remember another dream? :D

You did? :rolleyes: Well, I was a murderer, you know!! :P But it was fun!! :P

yes, I remember :P I think you will only remember the dream of adventure and outher... :P I wish you remember all the dreams! :D

I hope so too! :D Nur, do you remember any of the dreams you had last night? :rolleyes:

yes :D I remember, the dream was so good :D but I forgot that I had to go to church today, my aunt woke me up again! <_<

I dreamed I was at the wedding of my aunt's friend (you know!) My friend told me to go for me, I was with my friend, I had to go out with my friend, because he had only one car, all were to church except me, my friend and the bride (her aunt) And the aunt of my friend told me that I hoped someone out there! (Var dig :D ) was kind of .. funny :P because the bride to wait a few minutes because of me! And saw it all invited bout it!! One more thing ...

I remember...

I was Ran and was in the middle of a Karate Tournament. I beat a guy up and I won a trophy. :mellow:

@ktpt kun

I think I will never understand..

I'm a stupid lazy girl.. I think I'll just use the @'s..

To not disturb anyone ..^_^

Hmm, okay.. ^_^'' Don't you have a PC?? Or a laptop? I think it'd maybe work if you used that...

yes :D I remember, the dream was so good :D but I forgot that I had to go to church today, my aunt woke me up again! <_<

I dreamed I was at the wedding of my aunt's friend (you know!) My friend told me to go for me, I was with my friend, I had to go out with my friend, because he had only one car, all were to church except me, my friend and the bride (her aunt) And the aunt of my friend told me that I hoped someone out there! (Var dig :D ) was kind of .. funny :P because the bride to wait a few minutes because of me! And saw it all invited bout it!! One more thing ...

Oh, a wedding!! That's cool! :D But did you come late for the wedding? :rolleyes: And what more do you wanna say? I mean, you said "one more thing" at the end... :P

Hmm, okay.. ^_^'' Don't you have a PC?? Or a laptop? I think it'd maybe work if you used that..

Oh, a wedding!! That's cool! :D But did you come late for the wedding? :rolleyes: And what more do you wanna say? I mean, you said "one more thing" at the end... :P

Well .. I came late (little :rolleyes: ) my friend and I, and the bride too! :P They wanted to see the moment! :D And as always, my friend started to say it is "so cute!" And her aunt too! :rolleyes: It was a little funny! But it was cool in dream!! :D