Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

What Gets on Your Nerves?

It's mostly when these kids try to act profound.

Actually, I just dislike these videos in general.

o________________________________o

I watch it for the video.

When I see a row of people just sitting there at lunch, all on their iPhone5/s/6 with Vera Bradley lunch bags. Like wut.

When a teacher's response to the entire class failing a quiz is that we weren't trying hard enough instead of maybe that her teaching methods don't work

The minute a teen said "Who designed this (N64 controller) for Mario Kart 64 I was like SMH.

Haha, I swear most of us aren't that dumb xD

Most high profile celebrities.

Nya, why? I dislike the media more than the celebrities themselves, considering I have no right to judge someone whose life as we know it is portrayed by people who just want money.

Nya, why? I dislike the media more than the celebrities themselves, considering I have no right to judge someone whose life as we know it is portrayed by people who just want money.

True true.

But come on, who can't hate people like JB? He became really big headed. He needs to be a good role model.

---

Mosquitoes

True true.

But come on, who can't hate people like JB? He became really big headed. He needs to be a good role model.

Who sees him as a role model anymore?

Anyway, in the words of Ryan Higa, JB's life is none of our problem. The fact that someone who used to be so admired then became the center of tabloids with headlines including "jail" or "pot" is what's sad. 

Who sees him as a role model anymore?

Anyway, in the words of Ryan Higa, JB's life is none of our problem. The fact that someone who used to be so admired then became the center of tabloids with headlines including "jail" or "pot" is what's sad. 

It's a problem coz how many fans does he has? This fans kinda put him in the god-limelight and they follow his lifestyle alot. And his lifestyle is so bad bad.

He  needs to change... for the sake of those who look up at him.

---

Grass. :V

My nemesis in the summer.

Haha my only known enemy that I really wanna kill.

It's a problem coz how many fans does he has? This fans kinda put him in the god-limelight and they follow his lifestyle alot. And his lifestyle is so bad bad.

He  needs to change... for the sake of those who look up at him.

o_____o

Remember when they made a movie about him? Haha, that was hilarious xD

When my friend scolds me for not replying to a text. Sorry, but I'm not on my iPad 24/7.

@MK: Whoa, are you serious? xD

About which one? The never watched it thingy? :P How can I watch something I'm really disgusted with? :P

But honestly, if Bieber changes, let's give him an award and plaudit xD

---

Errh.. when I ran out of something to say.

About which one? The never watched it thingy? :P How can I watch something I'm really disgusted with? :P

But honestly, if Bieber changes, let's give him an award and plaudit xD

No, the rating :V

Oh, I'm serious. Go look it up :P I didn't look at the rotten tomato rating anymore coz I know... I know xD

---

When wifi is all crazy.

Omigosh haha xD

That is gold.

Omigosh haha xD

That is gold.

xD And, I looked at it again. And there's this one with a better rating... 6.2/10 just next to it ... then realized they're not same movies. Just almost same title.

Gah... Rotten Tomato gives it 64% rating, though.

---

Trolls that won't stop trolling.

xD And, I looked at it again. And there's this one with a better rating... 6.2/10 just next to it ... then realized they're not same movies. Just almost same title.

Gah... Rotten Tomato gives it 64% rating, though.

Wut. Rotten Tomato, you have failed me.

Wut. Rotten Tomato, you have failed me.

"Critics Consensus: As a tour documentary, it's rather uninspired -- but as a 3D glimpse of a building pop culture phenomenon, Never Say Never is undeniably entertaining."

---

Critics and their biases :V

When my friend scolds me for not replying to a text. Sorry, but I'm not on my iPad 24/7.

@MK: Whoa, are you serious? xD

You might not be, but I usually am :) But it hurts my eyes:( So I use my laptop:D

True true.

---

Mosquitoes

I hate them. Dun-dun-dun!

When my friend doesn't reply to my texts 

I feel you. It happens to me every second of my life