Detective Conan World
Noir

Shinichi/Conan x Ran

Like in the DCTP community, they make their very own fan topics about Conan x Ai, Shinichi x Ai, Ai (ONLY), and Kaitou Kid (ONLY).

So, here is a fan page for Shinichi/Conan x Ran PAIRING!

---

Talk anything you want as long as it's related to the Shinichi/Conan x Ran pairing. :)

Is Ran still suspecting of Conan being the shrunk form of Shinichi in the current episodes? The opening themes are kind of like that and Ran still somewhat compares him to Conan.

Oh, and has Ran ever thought that Conan mentions about "the TV" too much as his excuse? >.<

i support Shinichi x Ran because they just deserve each other too well. Haibara could make a good match with Conan/Shinichi but what Gosho Aoyama made between Shinichi and Ran would've been for nothing. There story is sad but makes you want them to get together at the end no matter what.

I kind of agree but I'm kind of excited if the author would actually reveal the fact whether Haibara loves Conan/Shinichi or not. xD These days, it's the fans that are making fun of them. LOL!

I've always supported these two.

Ran definitely deserves Shinichi. She is possibly the most patient manga character ever. I mean, how long has she been waiting for him?

Plus this whole manga revolves around these two. I just got caught in the hype I suppose.

Ran really deserves to be with Shinichi. :oops: .we all know that her heart is only meant for him..(will she wait that long if not)what will Shinichi do if he sees Ran and Kid kissing on the 14th movie..(geez hope that it will not happen)..cant wait for the 14th movie..to wait till october is a torture.. :-?

That couple must be together. You can see love between them.

I wish I could have a relationship with somebody like they have.

This two characters are part of the main ones and there are sooo many fans(like us) that suPport them to be together. I bet that Gosho will make these two guys together...

Not that they must. They haveto be together! The whole series would be for nothing.. haha ( to me. ) But I think they are the most suited.

Hahahaha... Have to... Indeed...

Gosho sensei does prefer childhood friendship-love after all ... And I think they're a cute couple, in fact. The mangaka seems to express his ideas about their destiny more and more often ^__^ (hear-connection, for example)

Gosho sensei does prefer childhood friendship-love after all ... And I think they're a cute couple, in fact. The mangaka seems to express his ideas about their destiny more and more often ^__^ (hear-connection, for example)

Hahaha, you are right .

Kogoro Mouri x Eri Kisaki

Shinichi Kudo x Ran Mouri

Hattori Heiji x Kazuha

Hahaha, you are right .

Kogoro Mouri x Eri Kisaki

Shinichi Kudo x Ran Mouri

Hattori Heiji x Kazuha

What about Kaito and Aoko?

They are childhood friends don't they?

Like in the DCTP community, they make their very own fan topics about Conan x Ai, Shinichi x Ai, Ai (ONLY), and Kaitou Kid (ONLY).

So, here is a fan page for Shinichi/Conan x Ran PAIRING!

---

Talk anything you want as long as it's related to the Shinichi/Conan x Ran pairing. :)

I wish they will kiss intentionally...

post-3318-12785705376385_thumb.jpg

I often see that photo...

IS Ran really kiss Conan (a kid)?

that's from movie 2, when they get trapped under water... Ran gets stuck, so Conan goes back in after her, gives her some air from a bottle, then gets stuck himself

that's from movie 2, when they get trapped under water... Ran gets stuck, so Conan goes back in after her, gives her some air from a bottle, then gets stuck himself

But then, for people who have not seen the movie, it looks like they are actually kissing ;)

True, but they aren't. I think its at the end of the third movie that Conan almost says who he really is to Ran. And in one of them the one where she get amnesia he tells her that he loves her.

True, but they aren't. I think its at the end of the third movie that Conan almost says who he really is to Ran.

Yah. If kid hadn't interrupted that scene, it would be cool.

For: South,Shuichi,dfj..

thank you for ur answers...

Shuichi,actually.. i have seen the movie but i forgot about the story... LOL

Thanks all..

:D

Don't u remember? It is the one with the golden egg and scorpion.

Don't u remember? It is the one with the golden egg and scorpion.

the one with the Memories Egg is movie 3... movie 2 was the one with the thing about numbers in each person's name