Detective Conan World
Noir

Shinichi/Conan x Ran

Well, I think it's pretty obvious. Ran and Shinichi will get together, then Ran will almost kill Shinichi, because she finds out that he was Conan, and had baths with her when she didnt know it was really him, and he has seen her nude other times. He is also a pervert. I was just watching "Sonoko's Dangerous Holiday, Part 1" Episode 153, and Sonoko tells Ran she will show Shinichi a Photo of Ran changing. Ran got all hot and bothered, (presumably she was nude) and then Sonoko told her not to worry, she didnt really take a pic. Conan / Shinichi was disapointed that there was no real photo. :twisted:

what will happen if Gosho decided to make the organization kill Ran??? If that happen Shinichi have to turn to Shiho, that would be really sad

what will happen if Gosho decided to make the organization kill Ran??? If that happen Shinichi have to turn to Shiho, that would be really sad

not really the BO have killed Akemi but Akai haven't turned to Jodie :wink:

Just wishing that that girl that died down that alley wasn't Akemi

Agreed. The Akai/Akemi sub-plot was one of the most fascinating and least explored parts of the series. I know that it works for his character that Akemi has passed on, but I would love for Gosho to re-introduce her in the series by figuring out some way to show that she's alive.

Just wishing that that girl that died down that alley wasn't Akemi

I love Akemi and I wish that she would return too. But I don't think she will :( :( :( (my point was that even if Ran died it doesn't mean that Shinichi would just fall in love with Ai all the sudden)

I love Akemi and I wish that she would return too but since jodie exists I think Akai will end up with her it seems like if Gosho have paired every single character with someone. But maybe we can see a flashback about her :( (my point was that even if Ran died it doesn't mean that Shinichi would just fall in love with Ai all the sudden)

I hope Gosho makes a story that explores Akemi and Ai's past.

I hope Gosho makes a story that explores Akemi and Ai's past.

yeah specially Akemi because we know almost nothing about her but Ai have appeared in more than half of the episode although I guess I won't mind knowing about her past

yeah specially Akemi because we know almost nothing about her but Ai have appeared in more than half of the episode although I guess I won't mind knowing about her past

And maybe Akemi and Ai's childhood and etc.