Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

The Lonely Hearts Club

OK I just read this. and.... I need to make a pic thing?

I'll try.. but how do i put pic on the the signature?

Edit:

Never mind, found it...

Edited by Anti-APTX4869

OK I just read this. and.... I need to make a pic thing?

I'll try.. but how do i put pic on the the signature?

Edit:

Never mind, found it...

There was never a requirement for members to make a sig, however, our first action is agreeing on a united sig to show that we're members of the LHC. You can propose your sigs by displaying them/linking them and we'll do a vote in a week or so.

Is that clearer for everyone?

Everyone makes such amazing sigs o.o

@Stopwatch I'd say so, but since Ui-cha- I mean kaichou started it I guess I'll let her answer, but you don't have to make a sig, we're just making them to come up with one we can all agree on to have. As kaichou said earlier, we'll probably vote on them in about a week or so.

EDIT: I have yet another attempt XD Just another consideration (this is my form of procrastination)

This is amusing.

I'm not considering joining, but for people using Forever Lost's banner, put this in your sig:

[url=http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/forum/topic/1329-the-lonely-hearts-club/][img=http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm136/Connie_Babe/LHCAttempt3.png][/url]

:D

Erm... can I join? (I'm not paticularly good at sigs though I'll give it a go)

Sure! I'll add you to the list ASAP.

Everyone makes such amazing sigs o.o

@Stopwatch I'd say so, but since Ui-cha- I mean kaichou started it I guess I'll let her answer, but you don't have to make a sig, we're just making them to come up with one we can all agree on to have. As kaichou said earlier, we'll probably vote on them in about a week or so.

EDIT: I have yet another attempt XD Just another consideration (this is my form of procrastination)

You don't have to call me kaichou you know...

We don't have to make sigs, we're just trying to get a united one so that we can show everyone what it is. You can always help on a different part. We're just presenting ideas which we'll vote on in a week or so.

So you did post it... I will join.

Really? Awesome!

This is amusing.

I'm not considering joining, but for people using Forever Lost's banner, put this in your sig:

[url=http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/forum/topic/1329-the-lonely-hearts-club/][img=http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm136/Connie_Babe/LHCAttempt3.png][/url]

:D

Er, okay...and how is it amusing?

It's oddly fun :3 Your thoughts on my third attempt? I edited some credits out of the picture as well :3 And your sig pic is so awesome o.o I thought we had to use DC 'cause this is a DC site .. hmm hmm hmm~ and Moho-san, you make absolutely no sense.

It's oddly fun :3 Your thoughts on my third attempt? I edited some credits out of the picture as well :3 And your sig pic is so awesome o.o I thought we had to use DC 'cause this is a DC site .. hmm hmm hmm~ and Moho-san, you make absolutely no sense.

It doesn't have to be related to DC, but if you'd like, it can. Mark just is giving us the direct copy+paste link without going through any tedious stuff.

My thoughts? Not bad, but you should've used a different color near her collar to make the word "meets" easier to see.

Yeah :/ That's what I was thinking. Maybe I'll mess with it .. I kept the foundation picture because I worked on making it creditless lol..

In order to not double-post, I'll simply rant in an edit.

There is no exception. No. Exception. If anyone hears me sounding like I'm about to make an exception, drag me through the dirt again and don't let me make any freaking exceptions. The last exception to the rule left me for dead. Every exception just causes worse problems. I should know better. Even if the guy I liked liked me for some absurd reason, it'd end up on bad terms and I'd have yet another part of my life overwhelmed by pain.

Even here, this place, is corrupted by my exception.

If I were to be in a relationship for some God awful reason, these are the two things I cannot break:

1. Never take anyone back.

2. Never date anyone online.

Sounds simple, right? Sounds stupid that I'd have to mark them out, right? Well go take your thoughts on how it sounds and shove them in a corner.

There is no one for this person. No one would settle for some crap like me. It's all magical at first, but really, it's just because they think they like me. It's just a big lie. There's no one for me. There's no one.

This is why I'm an LHC member.

Yeah :/ That's what I was thinking. Maybe I'll mess with it .. I kept the foundation picture because I worked on making it creditless lol..

In order to not double-post, I'll simply rant in an edit.

There is no exception. No. Exception. If anyone hears me sounding like I'm about to make an exception, drag me through the dirt again and don't let me make any freaking exceptions. The last exception to the rule left me for dead. Every exception just causes worse problems. I should know better. Even if the guy I liked liked me for some absurd reason, it'd end up on bad terms and I'd have yet another part of my life overwhelmed by pain.

Even here, this place, is corrupted by my exception.

If I were to be in a relationship for some God awful reason, these are the two things I cannot break:

1. Never take anyone back.

2. Never date anyone online.

Sounds simple, right? Sounds stupid that I'd have to mark them out, right? Well go take your thoughts on how it sounds and shove them in a corner.

There is no one for this person. No one would settle for some crap like me. It's all magical at first, but really, it's just because they think they like me. It's just a big lie. There's no one for me. There's no one.

This is why I'm an LHC member.

No exception for what?

NOTICE: THE FIRST PAGE OF LHC HAS BEEN UPDATED. CHECK FOR NEW RULES AND NEW MEMBERS.

No making exceptions for people I might think I like or who think they like me. :) I have rules and when I make exceptions to them and date someone or ask someone out it seems to make my life a living .... crappy place.

In other words I think I'm just thinking back to past issues that are also a present issue.. and a reason I will never have a love life, because there is no one who will truly like me :)

No making exceptions for people I might think I like or who think they like me. :) I have rules and when I make exceptions to them and date someone or ask someone out it seems to make my life a living .... crappy place.

Ah, I see. I've never dated, and I don't think anyone in the world could like me.

I've dated before (as that is obvious).. but.. The people who dated me.. only dated me.. because they thought I was like the girl they actually liked.. and after awhile they figured out that I wasn't.. and shoved me aside. So no one has ever liked me for me. No one ever will, though.

I've dated before (as that is obvious).. but.. The people who dated me.. only dated me.. because they thought I was like the girl they actually liked.. and after awhile they figured out that I wasn't.. and shoved me aside. So no one has ever liked me for me. No one ever will, though.

That's...mean. And sad. The only time my crush ever liked me back was in 2nd grade (LOL, my life fails). After that I kept getting broken over guys so I decided from last year onwards that I would squash any possible thoughts of liking a guy.

They didn't mean it. They were honestly convinced that they liked me. Poor souls. Awww~ .... *beats those guys up* I've been trying to squash my thoughts, but I'm not as disciplined as you are, kaichou T.T

They didn't mean it. They were honestly convinced that they liked me. Poor souls. Awww~ .... *beats those guys up* I've been trying to squash my thoughts, but I'm not as disciplined as you are, kaichou T.T

Lol. And I'm really not all that disciplined...

If you can squash your thoughts.. you must be. I try to, but then end up still completely falling for people who don't and never will like me. Causing myself unnecessary pain. Stupid, is it not?

If you can squash your thoughts.. you must be. I try to, but then end up still completely falling for people who don't and never will like me. Causing myself unnecessary pain. Stupid, is it not?

I attempt to squash my thoughts. Doesn't always work. And no, it's not stupid, it's human instinct. I am (attempting) to rebel against that instinct.