Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

The Lonely Hearts Club

o.o I see.. *nods* I see, I see. So does any of this thought squashing have anything to do with your strange nickname? >.>

*eyebrow twitches*

*coughs* *sneezes* *pretends to not understand what you're talking about*

*nods some more* Oh I see, I see, I see a lot. How fascinating :) *hands you some medicine* Get over that cold of yours super quick, okay, kaichou?

*eats medicine* My dad's taking me to the doctor if it doesn't get better, got some advil and coughing medicine from the medicine cabinet in our home...

How much do you see? O.o

I hope it gets better before you have to see a doctor...

I see plenty, although I also see eyes that might not need to see what I'm seeing. (Confuse you yet?)

I hope I don't have to see a doctor, I hate going for checkups and stuff like that...

No, you haven't confused me (which is unfortunate). You're seeing something that you don't think I need to see (yet).

Well, you're half right. Or rather I intended something else, but you are correct. There's also another pair of eyes that I've noticed that probably shouldn't be seeing what I'm seeing at the moment. If you catch what I mean.

Well, you're half right. Or rather I intended something else, but you are correct. There's also another pair of eyes that I've noticed that probably shouldn't be seeing what I'm seeing at the moment. If you catch what I mean.

I am now utterly confused. Who's the other pair?

*gasp* There are other people here! Lol >.>' I would suppose our conversations are strange.. hmm :)

Duh. We have 8 official members, you know and this club has existed for, um, 2 or 3 days.

EDIT: It's only been here for one day...now that's impressive.

Ah.. o.o' Sorry, I'm used to just chatting in a chat room with people, so I tend to do the same even though it's forums. At least it's easier to give longer answers on forums though.. Rants aren't as obvious either XD