Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

The Lonely Hearts Club

Oh o.o, good luck editing! You might just want to sleep and get at it tomorrow, because I know that I can't concentrate well when I'm tired..

*falls asleep*

Do you have an FF.net account? Sorry if I asked this already, can't remember...

DUDE I just yawned and it popped my neck. I know that's unimportant, but it just happened so I couldn't help but mention it. No, I don't have a fanfiction.net account, but I often read stories from there. Most of the time I don't review.. I guess that makes me one of those evil ghost readers or whatever..

DUDE I just yawned and it popped my neck. I know that's unimportant, but it just happened so I couldn't help but mention it. No, I don't have a fanfiction.net account, but I often read stories from there. Most of the time I don't review.. I guess that makes me one of those evil ghost readers or whatever..

Lol. My friend rants to me all day:

"GAH! SOMEBODY FAVORITED AND ALERTED MY STORY BUT NO THEY JUST COULDN'T BOTHER TO REVIEW, COULD THEY?!!!"

She thinks I'm lucky to have so many awesome reviewers and so many reviews, not to mention I'm beta-ing one of her favorite author's stories.

Oh my.. I don't think your friend would like me then >.>'' but I don't even favorite or story alert since I don't have an account..

:) You're a good author, so it's obvious that you'd get a lot of reviews. Of course that doesn't mean she isn't a good author.. because sometimes people receive certain stories better than others.. If I were her, I'd call you lucky too :)

Oh my.. I don't think your friend would like me then >.>'' but I don't even favorite or story alert since I don't have an account..

:) You're a good author, so it's obvious that you'd get a lot of reviews. Of course that doesn't mean she isn't a good author.. because sometimes people receive certain stories better than others.. If I were her, I'd call you lucky too :)

Her story is more of a humorous story. Personally, I think that humorous stories are better read in one shot, and it's pretty hard to review every chapter for them because some make you laugh while other are just...meh. She's not a bad author or anything, but I would recommend her get out of the "Humorous" section and try "Adventure" (my personal favorite) or "Action" (same difference) or "Angst" (*glances off to side innocently where my almost-finished angst one-shot is*). She's still angry at me for having more reviews per chap than her favorite author (who she claims to have a bad summary). I've read that author's work and while it isn't bad, it just doesn't capture my interest.

o.o I see.. Ah, so complicated. This reminds me of my assignments. All the specific types and forms of writing, etc. I've written a oneshot, but it isn't very good. I'm thinking of writing something else, but I'm not sure what yet. If I do, will you take a look at it?

Who's the author?

Are you talking about my friend or me?

o.o I see.. Ah, so complicated. This reminds me of my assignments. All the specific types and forms of writing, etc. I've written a oneshot, but it isn't very good. I'm thinking of writing something else, but I'm not sure what yet. If I do, will you take a look at it?

Sure. I'll go through and edit if you would like me to.

Reading your conversations makes me confused *confused!* oh well nevermind..

but to think that ForeverLost dated someone before.. must learn from her when someone invited me on a date...

Share with you my painful Lonely hearts story.. T.T

my crush is here in Japan but he is an actor poor me eventhough his school is next to mine.. I can't keep the courage of meeting him and knowing more about him.. *sigh* and I think he is dating someone now... *sigh*

(starting to tell a story out of the blue O.O)

Reading your conversations makes me confused *confused!* oh well nevermind..

but to think that ForeverLost dated someone before.. must learn from her when someone invited me on a date...

Share with you my painful Lonely hearts story.. T.T

my crush is here in Japan but he is an actor poor me eventhough his school is next to mine.. I can't keep the courage of meeting him and knowing more about him.. *sigh* and I think he is dating someone now... *sigh*

(starting to tell a story out of the blue O.O)

I really don't have a story...but good luck, Rum.

@Kaichou Really? That'd be awesome! I'll bother you again about it when I actually write it.. XD

@Rum Sorry that we confused you! Haha, yes I've dated someone before, but I'd be a bad person to get any dating advice from because I was really awkward >.>'' and then other people I dated were online... so I don't know if that really counts.

Aww! *hugs Rum* Good luck >.<

@Kaichou Really? That'd be awesome! I'll bother you again about it when I actually write it.. XD

@Rum Sorry that we confused you! Haha, yes I've dated someone before, but I'd be a bad person to get any dating advice from because I was really awkward >.>'' and then other people I dated were online... so I don't know if that really counts.

Aww! *hugs Rum* Good luck >.<

You've dated people online? O.o You're the first I know who's ever done that (or at least has admitted to it).

I posted my awesome oneshot in the stories section and my newest chapter for Taken is out. Since I doubt any of you have read it, I'll post the link to the first chapter here:

Taken: Chapter 1

Your epically long story, since I've read most of it already :3 I'm on chapter 10 right now. Then I might go read your oneshot *yawns* but my head hurts so I'm not sure yet..

How long have you been up for?!

Well, good luck and hope you don't fall asleep...

I'll go to sleep now >.>' But the chapters (since I read two) were really good and suspenseful~ You kind of remind me of mangaluva when she first started writing When Pandora's Box Is Opened... Which I believe means that you did very well :)

I'll go to sleep now >.>' But the chapters (since I read two) were really good and suspenseful~ You kind of remind me of mangaluva when she first started writing When Pandora's Box Is Opened... Which I believe means that you did very well :)

Nah, I'm not as good as her.

Wait...did you just randomly read two? O.o

Night. Or rather Morning. Or whatever time of the day it is where you are. Sleep well. :D

Your friend. I've actually already read some of your stories.

O.o

You people never review... *sighs*

She writes One Piece, but don't expect to get any info out of her (I have her sworn to secrecy, and she knows what'll happen if she reveals anything (karate kick). Her penname is superattackpea. Don't ask.

O.o

You people never review... *sighs*

Wait, I've never reviewed your story before? *runs and check* Sorry kaichou, you're wrong! I've reviewed Taken before. But not for a while... I'll start to make a habit of it.