Detective Conan World
Noir

Describe the Person Below You [Forum Game]

I did a few times. Hmm, cool experience? lol

yeah.. cool to know that i'm the only one with that (nick + sur)name and username!

haha I don't think so xD

hate maths more than me? cool.gif

i generally like maths.. but i never understood proving trig identities, though >.<

Edit: Proving triangles i mean...

Martial artist like Ran.

I've never practiced martial arts, but I think that I could not practice because my height is low and I'm not very good practicing gimnastics xD (But I do like play tennis and other sports)

Using the phone less than me? (I Don't use the phone at all, sometimes to take pictures or record videos but I never call anyone, I'm not from the people that take hours and hours on the phone or sending text messages ... In short, I rarely occupied the phone for what really serves xD)

I've never practiced martial arts, but I think that I could not practice because my height is low and I'm not very good practicing gimnastics xD (But I do like play tennis and other sports)

Nahh.. It doesn't matter whether you're short or tall when it comes to that. I'm a tad short, too, and kinesthetically challenged to say the least, but used to practice a few because I find them fascinating and interesting. And not only would it make you fit, you'd also learn culture and how to defend/protect others and yourself. I encourage you to try one. ;]

Using the phone less than me? (I Don't use the phone at all, sometimes to take pictures or record videos but I never call anyone, I'm not from the people that take hours and hours on the phone or sending text messages ... In short, I rarely occupied the phone for what really serves xD)

I think that would be me for I don't even have a phone. Well, I do but it's not even activated and still don't have plans to do so. I just use it as an alarm clock, and yeah, infrequent picture-taking. (I suppose this makes us equal?) And even when I had, I rarely texted or called anyone, unless it's absolutely, positively necessary. Minutes were wasted every month hehe. It also annoys me to answer our landline. =P

Looks like an anime character come to life!

Is a noun? I do! [minus the Little part, anyway :D] Even my real name is a noun - it can be translated into English as "river" or something like that :unsure:.

Next Hint: MAD MODE [okaaaaaaaay, who would be like the mad-mode me? =))]

It's true only when I am with friends, but it's super true whenever I drink coffee :P

Wants to be a detective just because he/she watches Detective Conan.

Oh, dang. It'd be nice if I were a cutie or something. lol

Someone burning hot.

(you do know that's a very hard question to answer yourself, right? -__-; ) <-- reason why no one's replying xDD

(you do know that's a very hard question to answer yourself, right? -__-; ) <-- reason why no one's replying xDD

LOL. And no description for the person below you? D:

Someone freezing cold. :lol:

Nice timing. I reeeeeeeeeeeealy am hungry... More hungry than you think. :lol:

kn0ws h0w t0 wr1t3 b4s1c l33t sp34k. :3

1s th1s c4ll3d "l33t sp34k"? : O

atleast I understood what you wrote.. xD does that make it a yes? : P

Someone who has seen the anime movie "The Girl Who Leapt Through Time"!! L.o.v.e that movie ^^

Now that you mention it, I was "going to" watch the movie. D: I'll watch it later. XD So... I think not.

Someone loli. :lol: