Detective Conan World
Chekhov MacGuffin

DC Question and Answer Thread

Can every one answer it??? It's important to me!!!

Merged with Q&A thread to avoid it falling off the front page because it still is an open question. - Chekhov

Yeah, it's there. At least, I think it is. 12.jpgIt's hard to see, but the black triangle is his clover.

Ah.. I love KaitouKid... I just watched til about episode 612/3 in the anime, and I want to switch to manga. From which chapter or which File should I start reading from???

612/613 is Beikaville hound, but the anime doesn't always go in order, so you missed a case or two before then. Start with "Air on the G-string" which is File 728, corresponding to episodes (614-615). A-not-yet-anime Kaito Kid case comes after Air on the G string which you will probably like.

612/613 is Beikaville hound, but the anime doesn't always go in order, so you missed a case or two before then. Start with "Air on the G-string" which is File 728, corresponding to episodes (614-615). A-not-yet-anime Kaito Kid case comes after Air on the G string which you will probably like.

Ahh... I see. Thanks for the info! :)

how can i know if there is a new reply on the topics i posted at? uhm, the fastest way please :-D

Hmmm I think you can go to your profile... and below your avatar or display pic, theres a link that spells "my content" Click on that. I think that might be what you are looking for?

uh, thanks..that's what ive been doing the past days...but i ve now discovered a new way~ yay~!

share with me plz............

on the top right corner of the page(where your u.n is visible), click on "my content", so, instead of going to your profile, then clicking "my content", its faster, isn't it :D

how do i make a moving siggy? :mellow:

If by moving, you mean you want the stuff in the picture to move like this picture does, you need to make a moving picture, i.e. a gif.

If you want the picture itself to move, I am not sure the forum supports scrolling text or image options.

Also this Q and A thread is more designed for asking questions about DC rather than the DCW forums. You will probably get a better response if you try asking this on the "Ideas and feedback" board.

If by moving, you mean you want the stuff in the picture to move like this picture does, you need to make a moving picture, i.e. a gif.

If you want the picture itself to move, I am not sure the forum supports scrolling text or image options.

Also this Q and A thread is more designed for asking questions about DC rather than the DCW forums. You will probably get a better response if you try asking this on the "Ideas and feedback" board.

oh, i see, anyways, thanks. :smile:

u can search for them online or u can use adobe flash player to make one

its a bit complicated to make so i advice u take one from online