Detective Conan World
dw5chaosfan

Answer that riddle

Degrees doesn't have anything to do with water though... Did we guess temperature yet? Ah! I've got one! A lot of big soaring birds can't fly up really high without a thermal vent to raise them up into the sky! And the thermal vents must be warm! Birds rise when the temperature goes up!

I'll give it away so that a new riddle can start! It's a tube with numbers on the sides and a red line indicating something! If you can't figure it out from that, you are an idiot! When the next response is posted it is most likely right so just continue on with the next riddle.

>_< Since nobody is giving an answer to the riddle, allow me to start another one then!

:)

Hmm... I'll put a very simple one first to get everyone back on thread hahaha (it will be wasted to put a difficult one and nobody answers >_<)

Here goes!

King Kaitou (this name has nothing to do with the answer) loves to buy items from all over the world. When he returns to his country, he will proudly show off and demonstrate the item infront of everyone to make them jealous. Therefore, he will only buy one of each item to make sure he is the only one who has it. However, one day, he brought back TWO of the same item to his country and he gave ONE of it to one of his people.

What is the item that he brought back and why did he give one to his people even before he even shows it off or demonstrate it???

Note: (This has nothing to do with him being kind or anything...)

Hint: It has something to do with what the functionality of the item.

As long as the answer is logical, i will consider it correct :)

Was it a friendship necklace that have a half of a heart on each necklace? If he only had one, it wouldn't work. So.... yeah, I know it's not the greatest answer, but at least I tried....

Was it a friendship necklace that have a half of a heart on each necklace? If he only had one, it wouldn't work. So.... yeah, I know it's not the greatest answer, but at least I tried....

Half a necklace.

Nope. :) He can buy two of friendship necklace and bring it back, but it doesn't answer to why he would need to give it to someone else first.

Well, but it answers to why he needs to buy back two.

Hint: It requires two people to operate and is insignificant if it was to operate side by side. (remember, function)