Detective Conan World
kirite

My drawings and stuff

Some drawings I do...and stuff : D. (aka reposting my stuff because I haven't drawn in a while orz).

Drawings:

Happy_Birthday_Kaito_2009_by_Kirite.png

Detective_Boys_by_Kirite.png

DC_Chibiset2010_by_Kirite.png

Manga colouring:

2coloured.png

Signature:

AiSig.png

• Upvote 5

What's this 8dcf9699.gif?!

I kid, I kid sillyp1.gif~

*Looks at the first picture 014.gif (for 5 minutes)*

*Looks at the second picture JFBQ00236070904A.gif (for 10 minutes)*

*Looks at the third picture ali_085.gif (for 54 minutes)*

*Looks at the Manga coloring f529a952.gif (for 6 minutes)*

... ali_031.gif

... I love them JFBQ00184070402A.gif! You draw awesome, Kirite ali_072.gif! Post more!

I like how you managed to paint Detective Boys yociexp21.gif.

And wow, the characters looked so cute there 074.gif.

Wooow! your work is wonderful!

I really liked your first picture, is beautiful ... Do you use these pencils to draw on the pc? :o

good, keep it up, I'd love to see more, you're a great artist! ñ.ñ :D

Thank you Kaoko you're so wonderful ^3^ <3

OMG, Thanks ali_031.gif! And You are welcome JFBQ00230070730A.gif! I mean, really... these are just too AWESOME ali_015.gif! Post more of your drawings, Kirite ali_072.gif! I would like to see Ai-chan's ones yociexp27.gif. I love Haibara ali_106.gif <3

For Kaoko then, I shall draw more Ai-chan <33.

But since I don't have time to do that now I'll just repost old stuff again orz.

Super old Ai-sketches orz:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_KytgDO_EUJ4/SsulCI1JgZI/AAAAAAAAAR0/9kK58OQOKKU/s1600-h/Ai_sketches.png

Ohoho super old sketch:

DC_14.png

A drawing for my friend on dctp~

http://kirite.blogspot.com/2010/05/science.html

My present for RJ-girl ^^

http://kirite.deviantart.com/art/Cookie-Ai-for-RJ-161286732

• Upvote 2

Now 014.gif, lemme enjoy this tea while observing Kirite-chan's awesome drawings f529a952.gif.

*Opens the first link*

... ali_069.gifali_069.gif!!

... yociexp56.gif, yociexp56.gif, yociexp56.gif!!

A-awe... AWESOME 074.gif! No, it's BEYOND awesomeness! That's one master piece of an art! I love it ali_072.gif!! It's just so... fabulous! I mean... these are ones of some excellent, awesome, gorgeous sketches of Ai-chan! Thanks JFBQ00241070914B.gif!

*Peeks in the spoiler*

Thi-this... a master piece! Fantastic! I love this, too! I just can't come up with how you are able to draw this so simply, your awesome, Kirite <3

OMG! Ai-chan is so cute ali_027.gif.

Though I don't really like Ayumi... but she's just so adorable there 6f428754.gif!

Pisco looks like Agasa for some reason 07baa27a.gif (ali_100.gif)

Heiji's annoyed face is so cute JFBQ00184070402A.gif!

Conan's sketches are just gorgeous 016.gif!

*Opens the second link*

Kawaaaaaaaaiiiii ali_005.gif!!

For Kaoko then, I shall draw more Ai-chan <33.

Oww, thank you 074.gif!

But since I don't have time to do that now I'll just repost old stuff again orz.

orz.jpg

I don't mind either way, Kirite. Just repost all of your drawings <3! I understand that you are busy and that you don't have time for drawing at the moment, so I'll wait patiently th_098_.gif <3 But next time, you should probably create a manga th_099_.gif <3

*Befriended Kirite in dA*

*Stalks watches Kirite in dA*

See you around in dA~ <3

Wow. You're a pro. I'm dead serious. Your drawings are beautiful and clear. I wish I could draw like that. All your pictures are beautiful and perfect. There's not much else to say. Keep up the good work and good luck to you in the future!

Your drawings are amazing. I don't think I will ever be able to draw Ai like that...but that may be because I've never tried. The picture with both Conan and Ai had them looking a bit awkward, but that was an earlier sketch. I love how you draw Ai.

Good luck with your drawings!

[EDIT] I forgot to include something else. I thought that the drawing of the Detective Boys (minus Haibara and Conan) looked a bit awkward. Was it when they were a bit older?

Dang, these are all really good :D I wish I could draw and/or color like you! And you can actually draw anime eyes... WAHH YOU MAKE ME JEALOUS OF YOUR SKILLS!

Thanks everyone ^^!

IdentityUnknown: They're suppose to be older in that picture. Around middle school. Thank you very much~ I look forward to further critiques from you :) (I'll love to improve).

Since I'm new to this forum and it's almost summer holiday for me. Would someone like me to draw something for them? No promises though.

Thanks everyone ^^!

Since I'm new to this forum and it's almost summer holiday for me. Would someone like me to draw something for them? No promises though.

I do, I do 074.gif!I've always dreamt of drawing it, or at least wanted to see the picture with my own eyes: Ran and Shiho having a martial art fight, both wearing a ninja suit 015.gif. Is it possible, Kirite-chan ali_031.gif?

I drew Shiho-chan in a ninja suit... jusr fixing up her face. I hope to scan it soon to be able show it to you ali_072.gif~

PS. You are welcome! xD

For Kaoko-chan. Sorry if this wasn't what you were thinking of @n@. I'm in a big rush lately. I'll send you this sketch for now~ I'll finish it up once I have more time ok?

http://kirite.deviantart.com/art/Chibi-Ninja-Battle-212629912

Ohh.. Kirite-chan!! Thank you, thanks a lot 074.gif!! I can't express my gratitude enough ali_072.gif... but just to tell you I am really happy and very grateful yociexp109.gif!! This is beyond my expectations JFBQ00184070402A.gif! I am especially so happy that you drew this for me ali_047.gif <33

And of course the drawing is so awesome! Since they look awesomely cool (their ninja clothes ali_040.gif) and super cute (in kirite-chan's style of drawing th_095_.gif, chibi versions th_053_XD.gif). And I also love the title you chose for the picture ali_081.gif!! <33

Love you ali_027.gif! <33

Hello there, long time no see

/hides

From Aeyra-chan's gallery it seems I have missed tones of awesomeness when I was away. I shall re-stalk this place *o*

I have a tutorial coming up soon, wrote it out in chinese, just need to figure out how to explain properly in english :<

As for drawings. I made some new ones.

firstmystery-1.png

RanAisick4.png

ran-chanpaint-1.png

I also opened up chibi commissions on deviantart (shameless plug). So I shall be spamming chibis shortly >>;

Thanks for looking

Wow you're super good at drawing :o

I don't know what to say ^_^ (mostly because Kaoko-san took the words right out of my mouth xD)

they're all just so amazing!!

Keep posting more drawings! :D

+1 rep for you~ ;)