Detective Conan World
Aeyra

Aeyra's art thread

I love the colours!! :D Wonderfully done although the noses are a bit weird.

But the colouring and design totally overthrow the AWESOMENESS of this piece of art! :D

Well done! +1 although you deserve more! :lol:

O_o i c.... well I only know names by color, so I don't know Mimi.. (or maybe I do, but I forgot. it's been a while since I saw Pokemon manga.)

My favorite character is Yellow~! :P

oh and abou the e-mail;;; I can't since my phone don' have internet... it's not a "smart" phone it's a slide-txting phone

EDIT: /Faceplam is it Ruby's Feebas that evolved to Milotic?

Yup! That's Mimi alright! :3 My favorite character is Ruby because he's obviously the most beautiful. XD

oops. I meant in anime series;;; anyways I do remember her in grass skirt. a small flash back... I need to start reading the manga again... which took me a year lol. and yes, they do fit perfectly! XD rofl.

I no like da anime. :V It's so bad and lame compared to the manga. Read PokeSpe again! :D The RS arc starts on Chapter 181. :3

Yup! That's Mimi alright! :3 My favorite character is Ruby because he's obviously the most beautiful. XD

I wish I can upload pics. I'll find a way soon. Then maybe I will upload it since I might be done before finding a way to upload. :L

I wish I can upload pics. I'll find a way soon. Then maybe I will upload it since I might be done before finding a way to upload. :L

Get a camera, take a picture, put the memory card into your computer and save it there, upload it to dA, and then put it here. :3 Or you can skip the first few steps and try digital art. XD

Look, I drew Green and his Charizard! (again. ^^') green_by_iluvshadowclaw-d4vk1sy.jpg

New coloring style, not quite crappy background, I think I like it. XD How about you? Also, help me name this drawing. Because right now it's simply 'Green' and I want something cooler, but I can't think of anything. Comment please! :D

• Upvote 2

Hey, I like this!! :D Great job, Aya-chan! xDD

There isn't much to say...but if I had to, I would say that his eyeballs are a tad bit too close. ;)

Keep it up~!! b^.^d

Oops. XD I could fix that... But I'm too lazy to. :P Green isn't Ruby. XD And I'm drawing Ruby right now, so it's not too hard to guess who takes priority.

Well, that was quick. :P I didn't draw a whole piece in about an hour, if someone thinks that. XD I started this before I started drawing Green (it's just that I really wanted to draw fire, so...) so I've spent a while on it. :3

i__ll_protect_you_by_iluvshadowclaw-d4vkgrt.jpg

I've been thinking, since I've started drawing so much stuff... How about I just start a topic solely for my art? Like, if I have something new, I'll post in it, and insert the new piece into the first post as well. I got the idea from the Nuzlocke forums, where people just make one thread and put all of their art in there. It would also keep me from clogging up the drawing forum with my stuff. ^^' Tell me what you think of my idea and my drawing! :D

• Upvote 4

Looks nice! ^^ I really like it.

As far as the put-all-your-art-into-one-thread thing, I think it's a good idea. I'd do it myself if I wasn't such an infrequent art poster. =__=;

Get a camera, take a picture, put the memory card into your computer and save it there, upload it to dA, and then put it here. :3 Or you can skip the first few steps and try digital art. XD

yea, but I have no camera. D: and digital art.... I'm going to need tablet. :P

Looks nice! ^^ I really like it.

As far as the put-all-your-art-into-one-thread thing, I think it's a good idea. I'd do it myself if I wasn't such an infrequent art poster. =__=;

^ this.

You can make it and put all of your previous arts and see your progress... or what you have drawn so far.

I have tons, but I gotta find them =_=... I lost all old, old ones with colors... remember those? I don't even have them anymore... or I can't find them.

Okay, here's how it's going to work. :3 I'm going to make a 'gallery' with spoilers, and the newest artwork will be in a featured spoiler. Whenever I draw something new, it'll be in a new post with that drawing in the post. ;) Okay? Let's do this. >:3

requestsopen.png?1 (BTW, if you ask for a request, if you have a few points to spare on dA I would be very grateful for a donation!)

My dA Account: Link

Featured: Shade

shade_by_iluvshadowclaw-d4w6ai7.jpg

Gallery:

In Your Arms

in_your_arms_by_iluvshadowclaw-d4vobz3.jpg

In the Rain

in_the_rain_by_iluvshadowclaw-d4vm09r.jpg

I'll Protect You:

i__ll_protect_you_by_iluvshadowclaw-d4vkgrt.jpg

Green:

green_by_iluvshadowclaw-d4vk1sy.jpg

Chaos and Laela:

chaos_and_laela_by_iluvshadowclaw-d4vbjub.jpg

BurningLeaf Picnic:

burningleaf_picnic_by_iluvshadowclaw-d4uvcsb.jpg

Wild Beauty:

wild_beauty_by_iluvshadowclaw-d4uspix.jpg

• Upvote 6

Nice drawings!:lol:

There is one thing I don't understand, in some books green is the boy and blue is the girl but in some books, it's the other way around. :unsure:

Okay, here it goes. *takes deep breath* What happened was, in Japan, they released three games. Red and Green came first, and then came Blue. Because Red was the 'main' game, Green was technically the 'rival', and Blue was just there, so they named the main character Red after, well, Pokemon Red, the rival Green, and the girl Blue in Japan. But everywhere else across the globe, Green was never released. The games were paired as Red and Blue. So according to translators, it made no sense to call the rival Green (my opinion: Of course it makes sense! It's his stinking name! icon_evil.gif), and they called him 'Blue' instead because that was the 'rival game' to Red in every other country. :V But his name is Green. Live with it translators.

Never mind.... I'll just use this to post my newest drawing! A Chosenshipping Request from gaiadragoness.gif?12 on dA. :3

In Your Arms:

in_your_arms_by_iluvshadowclaw-d4vobz3.jpg

hfsbfhadhgzdgbhadhfuilerahbgvhfdzcbhdf

...That is so cute

hfsbfhadhgzdgbhadhfuilerahbgvhfdzcbhdf

...That is so cute

GaiaDragoness said something like that too. XD To quote her: "odghidofgjdbjdflbd." :3