Detective Conan World
Aeyra

Aeyra's art thread

Okay, I drew C.C. because my RL friend told me to! (because CC is her favorite character... Don't know why. :P) Please leave comments!

Cc.jpg

• Upvote 1

AWESOME, AYA-CHAN. XD

...Wait, where's the pepperoni? D:

I'm going to be completely honest here. By the time I got to the pizza, I was like 'Don't feel like doing this anymore....' So the pizza isn't even shaded. :P I don't even know how to draw pepperoni right... It'd just be red dots. XD

Someone else drew the lineart, but I traced it (that's why it's black and tapered instead of gray and uniform) and colored the whole thing in. How do you like it? :3suzaku_kururugi_colored_lineart_by_iluvshadowclaw-d4h5uvh.jpg

It is finished! And as usual, I fail at backgrounds, so I just did something easy. ): When it comes time for gift-giving week, I'll remove the confidential stamp (i had fun making it. XD) and reveal the receiver of this gift! :D:D:D:D:D Please comment!

Secret%20Santa.jpg

In my personal opinion, I drew (and colored) Conan much better. Mainly because Kaito's clothes confuse me and I was able to work on Conan in one go, and with Kaito... At least ten different working sessions because I kept getting cut off. :/

The receiver of this gift is HalfAngel! Hope you like it! :D

• Upvote 3

Why the Pokeballs?

I found out my person likes Pokemon, and I didn't want to risk attempting drawing Pokemon in the background, hence the Pokeballs. :3

I found out my person likes Pokemon, and I didn't want to risk attempting drawing Pokemon in the background, hence the Pokeballs. :3

You know, I don't want to think about it, but this makes me consider the possibility of a DC/Pokemon crossover fanfiction >_>

You know, I don't want to think about it, but this makes me consider the possibility of a DC/Pokemon crossover fanfiction >_>

How would that work?

I don't know, but for some reason I fear the outcome of it.

That sounds... frightening. XD I don't even know the plot of the Pokemon anime... I only know the Pokemon up to Generation IV.

Wow, that's pretty cool. It does actually look good with the 'confidential' stamp and KID looks awesome!

I'm gonna make a guess and say that you're my secret Santa : P

Wow, that's pretty cool. It does actually look good with the 'confidential' stamp and KID looks awesome!

I'm gonna make a guess and say that you're my secret Santa : P

Thanks! :D

Invisible ink ain't so invisible on the iPod Touch. : P But who knows? It shall be revealed on the week of gift-giving. XD