Detective Conan World
Aeyra

Aeyra's art thread

+1 Seriously, your so good in coloring, by the way what photoshop do you use?

Photoshop CS5. I didn't know how to use SAI... and then it expired. :P

So, Hakuba will be in this eventually, but this is all I have so far. :3 I'm pretty proud of it. It's just Kid. (and an awesome background. XD JK, background took me thirty seconds. :3) Whaddaya think? I'm working on Hakuba now. >< It looks a bit... pixelly, but my photoshop thing looks clearer. D: The reason his cape's cut off it because I'll be drawing Hakuba. I just wanted feedback for what I've done so far! :D

draft.jpg

It's so good!

+1 as always, showing your great skills ^_^

Thanks, Cure-kun! Buy I still have so much to learn... My coloring still looks so weird... -.-' Lucky people with natural artistic talent... It took me two years to learn how to draw a face, and it still takes me five tries.

Thanks, Cure-kun! Buy I still have so much to learn... My coloring still looks so weird... -.-' Lucky people with natural artistic talent... It took me two years to learn how to draw a face, and it still takes me five tries.

Coloring is great!

You don't want to know how my drawings actually look like before I take picture. lol

Coloring is great!

You don't want to know how my drawings actually look like before I take picture. lol

I think you should start signing your pics in pencil. :) Because the computer gives off a weird signature in font.... It would look more artistic. Like- do it up Conan's arm or something. I'm sure they look fine. And my coloring is so... not... right for some reason. I'm still trying to figure out exactly why.

I think you should start signing your pics in pencil. :) Because the computer gives off a weird signature in font.... It would look more artistic. Like- do it up Conan's arm or something. I'm sure they look fine. And my coloring is so... not... right for some reason. I'm still trying to figure out exactly why.

For the moment