Detective Conan World
gabapple

Couple of Conans

Did you do it with photoshop? Cuz if you did, they're really good. Can you give me some tips? I'm not too good with the program.

Did you do it with photoshop? Cuz if you did, they're really good. Can you give me some tips? I'm not too good with the program.

A combination of Paint Tool SAI and Photoshop were used for both. :) The only tips I can really give are to look up some tutorials on Deviantart.com - there are a TON! Lots of good stuff. That, and practice.

O.o thats so cool. What program did you use for this??? o.o

A combination of Paint Tool SAI (for the sketch, inks, and painting) and Photoshop (post-processing, line coloring, logo, etc.)

photo shop takes a lot of MBS right?

how much???

One of my things took over half a gig of space. It's quite a lot of space. You can get a photoshop trial here: adobe.com/downloads

I want to use Sai, but I can't activate it without the administrator account, which I don't have access to.

photo shop takes a lot of MBS right?

how much???

One of my things took over half a gig of space. It's quite a lot of space. You can get a photoshop trial here: adobe.com/downloads

I want to use Sai, but I can't activate it without the administrator account, which I don't have access to.