Detective Conan World
CarpetCrawler

Movie 16, "The Eleventh Striker"

impossible

It's the world of anime. If Conan can shrink people can kick around a deadly bomb. XD lol

I think they're finally switching up a couple in this movie. ;D

It looks like they're FINALLY appealing to us less supported fan-groups. :)

If you'll notice Ai is not only wearing the same uniform as Mitsuhiko in the picture but sh'es wearing a spirit's hat and I'm betting it's Mitsu's! x3

I just realized the title could actually mean the bomb xD I just checked the rules for soccer and each team consists of ten players. XD

That was what I was thinking! xDD

But I didn't know if it was true or not, and I was too lazy to search it up. xDD

\o/ \o/ Can't waiit~!! xD Lol, Ran is almost ALWAYS in a crisis...xDDD

She really is. XD It just goes to show no matter how strong you are in an anime you will be surrounded by bombs and people that kidnap you.

The DCTP translation of the the trailer came out, and it seems my rough translation was quite rough. Apparently Kogoro said, "If we don't solve the code, another victim will surface!" Judging from this and this only, probably a person dies every 30 minutes or so until the code is solved/the bombs blow. But another less likely option is the culprit leaves an impossible riddle for Kogoro (and Conan, but the culprit doesn't know that) to solve, and offers hints and clue to solve it. The twist is, for every hint the culprit reveals, someone dies. If this is the case, I think this will be the first time ever Conan/Shinichi sacrifices the life of anyone, culprit or victim, intentionally. Unfortunately, I doubt Gosho would do that so I'm leaning toward my first theory. But unless something along the lines of my second theory happens, this movie will probably be a disappointment.

It just says... Ran is once again in A crisis or something

LOL

の身に…再び危機が!!!!!!!!

おお!蘭でしょ。。。蘭^^

But,you're definitely right,

I don't notice that 身 is derived in シン too which uses 死ん in more cases...

The DCTP translation of the the trailer came out, and it seems my rough translation was quite rough. Apparently Kogoro said, "If we don't solve the code, another victim will surface!" Judging from this and this only, probably a person dies every 30 minutes or so until the code is solved/the bombs blow. But another less likely option is the culprit leaves an impossible riddle for Kogoro (and Conan, but the culprit doesn't know that) to solve, and offers hints and clue to solve it. The twist is, for every hint the culprit reveals, someone dies. If this is the case, I think this will be the first time ever Conan/Shinichi sacrifices the life of anyone, culprit or victim, intentionally. Unfortunately, I doubt Gosho would do that so I'm leaning toward my first theory. But unless something along the lines of my second theory happens, this movie will probably be a disappointment.

oh my, if really, by any chance, that your second theory happens, this would be a totally awesome plot... O.o