User talk:Black Demon
- 1 Re: Hi, can you help me one thing please ? :D
- 2 Ran saves Ai image
- 3 Re: Camel's name origin
- 4 Thought you would like to know about the last file before the Anokata interview
- 5 Re: Deleting Help
- 6 No problem
- 7 Merry Christmas
- 8 Okiya stops Ai.jpg
- 9 Re: Your opinion
- 10 Re: Sonoko Picture
- 11 Re: Yumi's Rank
- 12 Thanks for the nicer looking square images
- 13 Clearing the tag off after finishing cleaning
- 14 Thanks !!!
- 15 Images that need to be brighter
- 16 Robert image
- 17 Case 694
- 18 Change the Images on Volume 28 to Volume 33 and Add Image in Volume 33 to Volume 72!
- 19 Thank you :))
- 20 Sonoko and Heiji
- 21 RE: Thumbnail error?
- 22 Who's that user ?
- 23 About the date format
Re: Hi, can you help me one thing please ? :D
- (flips to page) "警視庁捜査一課、火災犯捜査一係の弓長警部殿だ！"
- Something along the lines of he's in Metropolitan Police Department Division 1 and in charge of arson investigation, but you probably can understand it better than I can. (I only know how to read, not really how to translate.) If it helps, the official English translation says:
- "This is Mr. F...Sorry, Inspector Yuminaga from the 1st Investigation Division, Arson Investigation Section 1!" --Skyechan 14:06, 20 August 2012 (UTC)
Ran saves Ai image
You won't happen to have another screenshot of that scene would you? The one you have is a bit squashed in the vertical direction. I could desquish it if you like but it would make the image smaller. Chekhov MacGuffin talk 15:37, 13 October 2012 (UTC)
- They switched aspect ratios midway through the show to wider I am pretty sure. Notice all the other screenshots you posted were from recent eps. Chekhov MacGuffin talk 02:24, 14 October 2012 (UTC)
- I was about to say that until edit conflict. I'll upload it and show it to you later. --S261157
Re: Camel's name origin
- (text from front cover of Japanese vol. 58) "どーも青山です。 今回初登場するFBIの捜査官アンドレ・キャメル！ 彼の名前のモデルは、機動戦士ガンダムで”赤い彗星”シャア・アズナブルの副官であり、キャメル艦隊を指揮していたドレン大尉。 え？ なんでそうしたかって？ それは読んでのお楽しみ…（笑）"
- This confirms that yes, Camel's name comes from Dren.--Skyechan 03:30, 14 October 2012 (UTC)
Thought you would like to know about the last file before the Anokata interview
- I'd probably start a topic about it and ask for some insight. The Sankei interview is most likely legit; Wikipedia makes Sankei out to be reasonably important. The actual interview got wrapped up in some other fake versions floating around, so nobody paid attention. Only a little bit of it is relevant to the story. The first is about if DC will reach 100 volumes, the second is about the boss. The rest of the article is Gosho's personal history.
Q: 今年1月3日の「青山剛昌ふるさと館」などが主催したイベントで「コナンは100巻まで続かない」と発言されたとか? A: 「続くかもしれないし、続かないかも…。でも、結末は決めていますよ」
Q: コナンに登場する犯罪組織の黒幕は、男ですか、女ですか A: 「それは言えない。でも、今までにフルネームで登場している人です」
My crappy text glossing suggests Gosho definitely specified the full name (フルネーム), but I can't tell if he goes further than saying "the boss's full name has appeared" (versus "the boss has appeared with his/her full name"). I would first corroborate Mina's translation with someone else who is experienced and make sure they consider conservative reasonable readings because the two possible phrasings are rather close but have drastically different meanings. Chekhov MacGuffin talk 04:21, 31 October 2012 (UTC)
Re: Deleting Help
Oh, okay. xD;; Just let me know in the future if you need something deleted.--Skyechan 16:10, 10 November 2012 (UTC)
- Done! --Skyechan 19:46, 11 November 2012 (UTC)
No problem! :) --Ilikecowz
Merry Christmas and here's a present for you! :) --S261157 00:49, 25 December 2012 (UTC)
Okiya stops Ai.jpg
I agree with you about the ugly. Frankly I think we should use the manga version. We did that for several Sera pictures because it was the time of year when all the half-decent animators were kidnapped by the DC movie team. Chekhov MacGuffin talk 07:26, 16 February 2013 (PST)
Re: Your opinion
- shrug* My opinion is I have no opinion. Have at it. Rename the stuff. --Skyechan (talk) 03:16, 11 March 2013 (PDT)
Re: Sonoko Picture
Re: Yumi's Rank
Thanks! I'm a bit behind in the manga and she's never been referred to by rank before, that I'm aware of. I'm hardly an expert on the police organization myself, either. :) Ocianne (talk) 08:10, 1 April 2013 (PDT)
Thanks for the nicer looking square images
Clearing the tag off after finishing cleaning
Please remember to take the appropriate tag(s) off the page when you have completed cleaning an article. Please also document what you have done on the article's talk page for the reference of other editors. That's what this page says [] Thank you for the hard work Calia Archer
I thought you forget. Yes thank you again :))))
Oh no, it turned out to be adding a cleanup tag :D Ohkay then you should read what I wrote above. Thank youuu ^_^
No it's okay ^_^ Well actually I am intended to edit these kind of pages that require analyzing, but for the time being, I'm working on some episode pages of DC and will start editing MK series soon. So I hope everyone will benefit from it. ^_^ I also saw your editing. You really do a nice and elegant job. Please keep it up. Thank you :D
Images that need to be brighter
Hello :D. I've noticed that you need those images to look brighter? [] , [] , []. Well there's Windows Live Photo Gallery 2011 program that I use regularly to edit pictures & photos; it's easy to use. I don't know if you have the program or know about it. I just want to help ^_^ as you made the wiki grow better. Thank you :) -User_talk:Calia_Archer
Totally agree with you. Thank you for uploading the images (actually I liked them a lot ^^). Btw, I fixed my signature :))))--Calia Archer: talk 07:25, 5 September 2013
Thank you Demon for making it square. I just wanted to show his bow tie, but when you cropped it, it looked better. Thanks !! :)) Calia Archer: talk 12:02, 10 September 2013
I agree with you, but shouldn't they say that in the manual  ? I actually got a little bit confused because when I re-sized the image, it didn't look nice, but I just said to myself that I should act just like the manual requires. There are examples, however, of images indicating newer episodes in this section . I followed it when I uploaded this image . So don't blame me in the end ^_^. I mean, they should check the manual every time and then to see if it needs updating, don't you think ? All in all, I uploaded a new version ^_^. Thanks btw :) Calia Archer: talk 20:37, 11 September 2013
- Was patrolling recent changes. I laughed at that picture upload exchange. You two are awesome. Chekhov MacGuffin talk 15:33, 11 September 2013 (PDT)
Thank you :))
Really thank you for making both images look even with same height. But I wonder if this could be also applied with Kaitou Kid different looks images :) --Calia Archer: talk 06:48, 21 September 2013
- No I wasn't asking for permission (^_^;). I was just expressing my "wondering" (*≧▽≦)ﾉｼ)). At any case, I will see what I can do in the next days （⌒▽⌒）. Oh and thank you again. You should be really named "White Angel" not "Black Demon" (lol just kidding) as you help people a lot ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ﾉ --Calia Archer: talk 07:06, 21 September 2013
- Sure Chekhov is very awesome (❁´◡`❁)*✲ﾟ*. But I haven't cleared that Kaitou Kid different looks images should be the same in terms of width, have I? ヽ(^。^)丿 .That's why I will see what I can do in the next days because I will re-watch all of the episodes in which Kaitou Kid appears. Wish me luck （ ´∀｀） --Calia Archer: talk 07:41, 21 September 2013
Sonoko and Heiji
Sonoko joked about secretly liking Heiji in file 255, page 7 when Kazuha said that Heiji didn't come to the school play.
RE: Thumbnail error?
Hello BD! Good call! I actually made some updates to the system last week-end and it indeed looks like our image conversion tool was not detected anymore. I reinstalled and reconfigured it. It should work now. Let me know if there's any problem. We may have to delete or re-upload the images that were uploaded recently with no thumbnails? Unless the wiki is now smart enough to redo the thumbnails on the fly. If it isn't the case, simply re-upload the images. Thanks! --Maurice talk 09:52, 29 October 2013 (EDT)
Who's that user ?
Who's that user that write Seung Jin information on this wiki ? i think Chekhov mad to him or something ?
About the date format
I don't think one format can be forced over another, people should write however they like. it's not like all people in the world use the American format, or this site has a majority of visitors from the US --Al-mousawi (talk) 09:14, 11 November 2014 (CET)
- While that is true, we should keep the articles consistent with each other as much as possible. The dates have been like that in every other article.
Also, if people's writing styles are to be respected, there's no reason to change it like you did in the first place.Okay so maybe they changed yours first, but I still stand by my point that we should stick to the original format. --- Black ★ Demon 09:36, 11 November 2014 (CET)