User talk:Calia Archer
Thanks for reminding me about that, I know it. By the way in case you don't know this, even though I'm the one who put that tag up, anyone can participate in the cleaning, including you if you're interested. Thank you for your contributions at the Wiki :) --- BLACK DEMON | Reply 21:22, 3 September 2013 (PDT)
Thank you for your offers. Personally I'm fine with it, though I'm not really sure if this Wiki would accept edited images that have been changed drastically from the original shots (although in this case we just need the light to be adjusted). Actually I'm not really satisfied with those "After appearances" images since the animations are quite poor, so they're just placeholders until I can find more decent ones with higher quality. You can still edit them if you want though (you don't have to ask for my permission just because I uploaded them), but again I'm not sure if that is accepted in this Wiki :/ BLACK DEMON | Reply 20:18, 4 September 2013 (PDT)
The Splendid Rivals
Thanks for working on this article! MK is my favorite, but I can never seem to make time to rewatch the episodes to edit these articles. It's so much better. <3 Ocianne (talk) 23:11, 9 September 2013 (PDT)
- Hi, I took a look at the reversions you made, and wanted to explain why I'm changing one back. 'Answer' is one of the verbs the website you cited didn't list specifically, such as "I'll answer any questions you might have", because the number of potential questions to be answered is unknown. In this particular instance, 'questions' is the correct form. However, you were right about using 'the'—I'd misremembered Chaki as an inspector, not a superintendent. Thanks for catching that. Ocianne (talk) 19:04, 11 September 2013 (PDT)
Reply to questions
Hello :)), I have two questions if you don't mind:
- First: Can you take a look at this page ?. I've been waiting for an answer for 3 days, so I thought that you haven't seen it because there were lots of contributions that day :D
- Second: I don't know if this question was previously asked, but just for precaution: Can we write more info in the people section even if it's not mentioned in the blue box when introducing a character in the anime, taking in consider that this info will not be part of a spoiler ?
Your help will be much appreciated ^_^ thanks in advance :) --Calia Archer: talk 22:42, 15 September 2013
- I would go by Turner for reasons I mentioned on the talk page you linked me to.
- Yes, you can add information not in the blue boxes to the people boxes if it isn't spoilers. The point of the people boxes is to get biographical info about the suspects across that is relevant to the case. That's usually more than can fit in the box so be choosy and try to condense it. Chekhov MacGuffin talk 13:30, 15 September 2013 (PDT)
- Many thanks indeed ^_^ --Calia Archer: talk 22:38, 15 September 2013
Uhm... yes? ^^"
Lol you don't need my permission for those kinds of stuffs XDD If you think it would look nicer, just do it, there's no rule against that anyway (and yes, I personally like images with the same height better). BLACK DEMON | Reply 20:54, 20 September 2013 (PDT)