Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

That's not much. How many stairs can you jump down?

I dunno about you guys, but I'm flexible/clumsy, so after jumping I tend to do a half-falling run on the rest. I can get maybe 12 standard steps without falling or jarring my ankles. My best jumping distance is over a pool xD What's your top stuck-landing jump? oo

While we're discussing jumping/sliding, ever hopped off a tree? It's fun, provided you know you're doing it first xD

I dunno about you guys, but I'm flexible/clumsy, so after jumping I tend to do a half-falling run on the rest. I can get maybe 12 standard steps without falling or jarring my ankles. My best jumping distance is over a pool xD What's your top stuck-landing jump? oo

While we're discussing jumping/sliding, ever hopped off a tree? It's fun, provided you know you're doing it first xD

I'm clumsy too :P

I haven't tried jumping more than 8 steps -_- Top stuck landing jump is 7 D:

Nope, never hopped off a tree since there are hardly any tree-like trees here :V

Nowadays there aren't much stairs for me to jump from, but I'm the same. I can manage twelve standard steps. And I like climbing fences and gates, and also buildings and the water tanks. xP I wasn't in the mood for something exerting, otherwise I could have fallen low like the dance move in EXO's Growl xD

I'm clumsy too :P

I haven't tried jumping more than 8 steps -_- Top stuck landing jump is 7 D:

Nope, never hopped off a tree since there are hardly any tree-like trees here :V

You're missing out. o.o  There are hours of fun in walking along branches and climbing about.

Then when it gets boring, you jump and try to land on your feet in the grass. And if you can tackle someone on your way down, even better. xD

I want to learn Parkour, but I need to get into my Muay Thai shape first xD

You're missing out. o.o  There are hours of fun in walking along branches and climbing about.

Then when it gets boring, you jump and try to land on your feet in the grass. And if you can tackle someone on your way down, even better. xD

Aww......I don't think it's possible to do that with a date palm :V

I used to jump from stairs in my old school, but in this school, there are security cameras everywhere so if I get caught jumping, I'll be in a lot of trouble DX

I want to learn Parkour, but I need to get into my Muay Thai shape first xD

I used to do parkour, but I doubt it was as cool as the youtube videos show. xD It was just basically jumping from high places while being on the run, sometimes climbing and dodging. A kid once fell from the second floor of an apartment and split his head so my mom never let me near the railings. And there aren't any trees where I live. OTL

Aww......I don't think it's possible to do that with a date palm :V

I used to jump from stairs in my old school, but in this school, there are security cameras everywhere so if I get caught jumping, I'll be in a lot of trouble DX

My high school only had one floor. TT_TT  I was stuck jumping around on my bio class nature walks.

I used to do parkour, but I doubt it was as cool as the youtube videos show. xD It was just basically jumping from high places while being on the run, sometimes climbing and dodging. A kid once fell from the second floor of an apartment and split his head so my mom never let me near the railings. And there aren't any trees where I live. OTL

We have three palms, an oak, an orange, and two grapefruit trees in our yards. oo  I couldn't do a tree-less existence. 

You kids and your dangerous hobbies....

Oi oi, I'm an adult. Biologically speaking. Mentally I'm about 12 xP It's only dangerous if you're hurt- badly. More than once. xD

You don't wanna know.  :P Also, keep bathrooms dry.

And kitchens. :V Though mine was... I was wearing socks though. Somehow I slid flat onto my back and under the open fridge door one night with my sister staring at me and trying to figure out what I might have slipped in. My elbows were quite unhappy. And of course I got up like it didn't happen, grabbed my juice, and ran back to the room before my mom found out xD

You kids and your dangerous hobbies....

Senpai, it's only dangerous if you get hurt like an ass.....the first fifty tries don't count.

@PrincessL: I was also wearing socks a while back. Luckily I was trying to moonwalk and if I slipped *yes I meant to do that move on purpose* :P

Ah, the moonwalk. A save for every klutz. I never take my socks off, so I'm constantly sliding on something. I used to go barefoot all the time, but I'm currently hiding an injury from my mom xD Once that's healed up it's back to shoe-free wandering. B)

I need an unfitting nickname for you now. xPP  

Roughly 4 meters and a flight of stairs. No, I slipped down each and every step, not jump. 

Also, SnK 51 proved my point. The area where the brain connects to the spinal cord, the weakness for a normal human is the same for a titan. And also another thing it proved which I had thought out. I need to write faster, the author is stealing my fanfic ideas D:

I just realized it's only 10 am here. = =  So tired...

I stayed up all night on video games and now I need to write, but my ovaries are engaged in civil war again. Mehh. If I nap now, it'll be until 3 and I will neither eat nor write today... Decisions, decisions. 

Ah, the moonwalk. A save for every klutz. I never take my socks off, so I'm constantly sliding on something. I used to go barefoot all the time, but I'm currently hiding an injury from my mom xD Once that's healed up it's back to shoe-free wandering. B)

I need an unfitting nickname for you now. xPP  

Sweetheart.