Jump to content
DCW Forum

Recommended Posts

Posted

... it was working dew days ago...

perhaps if you use a different browser?

like google chrome sometimes doesnt let my enter key work on dcw or something cuz i go to the site too much

but it works fine on firefox

Posted

Might as well use what I have. :V

I'm trying to memorize Katakana/ Hiragana chart I printed out. :P

perhaps if you use a different browser?like google chrome sometimes doesnt let my enter key work on dcw or something cuz i go to the site too muchbut it works fine on firefox

idk. I tried re-downloading the browser.

but for your case, you have to go to internet settings and delete temps/Cookies.

Posted (edited)

I'm trying to memorize Katakana/ Hiragana chart I printed out. :P

idk. I tried re-downloading the browser.

but for your case, you have to go to internet settings and delete temps/Cookies.

i see~

that sucks :(

i do? :o

im going to try that when i get home :)

edit: i guess u can always use other sites like www.sljfaq.org/cgi/e2k.cgi (?)

Edited by AiLoveConan
Posted

My hiragana list. It's supposed to be divided into 4 columns, but.... yea....

Vowel

あ

a

い

i

う

u

え

e

お

o

や

ya

ゆ

yu

よ

yo

K

か

ka

き

ki

く

ku

け

ke

こ

ko

きゃ

kya

きゅ

kyu

きょ

kyo

S

さ

sa

し

shi

す

su

せ

se

そ

so

しゃ

sha

しゅ

shu

しょ

sho

T

た

ta

ち

chi

つ

tsu

て

te

と

to

ちゃ

cha

ちゅ

chu

ちょ

cho

N (ん)

な

na

に

ni

ぬ

nu

ね

ne

の

no

にゃ

nya

にゅ

nyu

にょ

nyo

H

は

ha ("wa")

ひ

hi

ふ

fu

へ

he

ほ

ho

ひゃ

hya

ひゅ

hyu

ひょ

hyo

M

ま

ma

み

mi

む

mu

め

me

も

mo

みゃ

mya

みゅ

myu

みょ

myo

R

ら

ra

り

ri

る

ru

れ

re

ろ

ro

りゃ

rya

りゅ

ryu

りょ

ryo

W

わ

wa

ゐ

i/wi

ゑ

e/we

を

o/wo (particle)

G

が

ga

ぎ

gi

ぐ

gu

げ

ge

ご

go

ぎゃ

gya

ぎゅ

gyu

ぎょ

gyo

Z

ざ

za

じ

ji

ず

zu

ぜ

ze

ぞ

zo

じゃ

ja

じゅ

ju

じょ

jo

D

だ

da

ぢ

(ji)

づ

(zu)

で

de

ど

do

ぢゃ

(ja)

ぢゅ

(ju)

ぢょ

(jo)

B

ば

ba

び

bi

ぶ

bu

べ

be

ぼ

bo

びゃ

bya

びゅ

byu

びょ

byo

P

ぱ

pa

ぴ

pi

ぷ

pu

ぺ

pe

ぽ

po

ぴゃ

pya

ぴゅ

pyu

ぴょ

pyo

Posted

I see. :V seems like I won't get clear explanations about that. well, I thought they were twins or brothers. :V

they have a wiki so if check the "wiki bios" topic to see if you can find the link there

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...