Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

Oh man.The train had to go all awry AND TOMORROW IS THE MATH TEST I CANNOT MISS THAT.

It seems weird that I'm ranting here while several dozens of people got injured. Well, get well soon!

My friend called me nee-chan, but that's not the sad part. The sad part is that she pronounced it 'n-EE-chan' (English 'EE'). So I ended up being an older brother... T^T

My friend called me nee-chan, but that's not the sad part. The sad part is that she pronounced it 'n-EE-chan' (English 'EE'). So I ended up being an older brother... T^T

People who do not know how to pronounce Japanese stuff shouldn't try. It's kind of insulting to that language.

OMM: HEAVENLY BUTTER POPCORN TO END PERIODICALS <3

People who do not know how to pronounce Japanese stuff shouldn't try. It's kind of insulting to that language.

Well, she's just started anime... But the NAMES she gets wrong T^T... The PRONUNCIATION T^T

OMM: tumblr_lrpnprb7hv1qdu2wl.gif

Funny how that doesn't  stop Japanese from trying to speak English.

^ I am frustrated every time people comment Shinichi/Conan's 'skills' in English. But in reality, it's just Japanese-y English (Ja-pa-ni-su In-gu-rish? <<<That would be Conan pronunciation, but I'm not good at Japanese...). 

OMM: One of the few people that ship ShinRan...

Why is my friend an otaku but refuses to watch DC? WHY?

I think you realize you're an adult when you have to sit down and budget all your stinkin' bills and actually follow that budget... then go to the stores specifically for whatever's cheapest and choose against the junk food 'cause you know you don't have the money and it won't help make more meals for the week. >.>;;

At the very least, I have brownies.

I think you realize you're an adult when you have to sit down and budget all your stinkin' bills and actually follow that budget... then go to the stores specifically for whatever's cheapest and choose against the junk food 'cause you know you don't have the money and it won't help make more meals for the week. >.>;;

At the very least, I have brownies.

Somehow some people can afford a pack of cigarette for 14 dollars but they cannot buy food.

Yeah I've noticed people like that :/ I had a coworker crying about how she had no food for her son in her house, but had just bought cigarettes -.-''

Some people in my country didn't has problem to buy cigarette but they rant when the fuel price is raised (which the price of the fuel is 1/2 of the cigarette price).

XDDDD That's ridiculous..

OMM: I can't believe I just told that person about that. I reeeallly don't know what's wrong with me.

Still they think that the newest cigarette warnings did not scared them.

Alright. I think I'm finally going to do this. I know I already have two stories in-progress, but I'm super attached to this one right now and I've tried several times to make it work. If I'm satisfied with chapter one, it'll be online very soon.

B.A.P > EXO. I don't care about individual vocalists, choreography, looks, high notes. Just music and lyrics.

Best, Absolute, Perfect ^_^

OMM: Anxiety, please stay away from me.

I wonder if anything will ever change. Oh, I'll still be useless as always :V

You'll never be useless, darlin'! ;*

That's it for today.

Well, almost. Dancing lancier (or whatever it's called) is actually quite fun, especially when your partner is a gorgeous young woman! ;D

Funny how that doesn't  stop Japanese from trying to speak English.

Haven't really heard any Japanese do Engrish, but still no. I guess you can fudge up when you're learning or you really don't know a translation for a certain word (which means you haven't been studying the language enough). 

OMM: My painting is finished \o/

OMM2: No ideas yet for a poster.