Detective Conan World
Hesham Elshipli

Detective Conan Drawings

Those are realllllyyy good indeed!! :o

I can't wait for the new ones!!

Out of curiosity, do you also happen to have some photoshop and/or illustrator skills? I'm asking because I'm planning to make some improvements to the site and it would be soooo cool if we could use some custom design with, for example, Conan pointing to a some text or picture or with the detective boys surrounding some kind of board that would contain some content from the site, etc.. Just throwing out ideas there. :) Nothing concrete is in progress right now regarding those custom designs (although I do am working on improving many aspects of the site right now, one being the overall layout + design itself).

But in any case, I love your work! Keep it up! :D

Woah, there so cool!!! but why didn't you do any of the DC girls?. But I've got to tell you myself that I'm also a DC artist and I'm working on my drawings right now. I'm just checking your works for inspiration.I'm working on the drawing of the DC cast on the home page(it's really hard!) but I don't draw originals,I only draw what I see,get a paper and a pencil and start drawing. One more thing,I'm not full of myself and keep up the good work,coz you've got a great future ahead of you!!!

Those are realllllyyy good indeed!! :o

I can't wait for the new ones!!

Out of curiosity, do you also happen to have some photoshop and/or illustrator skills? I'm asking because I'm planning to make some improvements to the site and it would be soooo cool if we could use some custom design with, for example, Conan pointing to a some text or picture or with the detective boys surrounding some kind of board that would contain some content from the site, etc.. Just throwing out ideas there. :) Nothing concrete is in progress right now regarding those custom designs (although I do am working on improving many aspects of the site right now, one being the overall layout + design itself).

But in any case, I love your work! Keep it up! :D

Thank you.

Unfortunately, I do not have the time now to draw more drawings.

About graphic skills,

I have some photoshop & 3D studio max skills.

You can see my 3ds MAX work here

Woah, there so cool!!! but why didn't you do any of the DC girls?. But I've got to tell you myself that I'm also a DC artist and I'm working on my drawings right now. I'm just checking your works for inspiration.I'm working on the drawing of the DC cast on the home page(it's really hard!) but I don't draw originals,I only draw what I see,get a paper and a pencil and start drawing. One more thing,I'm not full of myself and keep up the good work,coz you've got a great future ahead of you!!!

Thank you very much.

I saw your drawings.

They are great.

you've got a great future ahead of you !!! :shock:

I like your prof Agasa drawing. It's kind of chubby. B) . I don't mean to tease you or anything like that but meguire's hat is a bit too long but all of your pictures are super fascinating

Awsome!!!!!!!! ....the drawing is great i just totally love it, wish you draw the girls. :cool: last time i try to draw conan, the face turn out great but from the neck and bellow look horrible <_<

Awsome!!!!!!!! ....the drawing is great i just totally love it, wish you draw the girls. :cool: last time i try to draw conan, the face turn out great but from the neck and bellow look horrible <_<

I feel your pain, i have trouble with clothes >w<