Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

Finding Episodes

Perhaps the end fight of the seventh movie. The crossroad of the ancient capital

an episode where only conan and mouri kogoro are there and they witness two men get into a fight.Conan solves the mystery by shoowing a pen as an evidence.

another episode where mouri ,ran and conan go to some house and there is a sudden blackout.After the blackout,a statue is missing and probabaly someone dies.

thanks

Tottori Spider Mansion Demon, Episode 166-168

@Mercury, do you remember anything else about your two episodes, like the police involved?

no,i don't remember the police involved but the case involving pen as an evidence was a single episode.And the second case ,i just remembered that someone dies after a blackout.mouri,ran and conan went to someone's house and then suddenly there was a blackout.And do you know an episode where mouri's male friend is the murderer.I think it was 3 episodes.

no,i don't remember the police involved but the case involving pen as an evidence was a single episode.And the second case ,i just remembered that someone dies after a blackout.mouri,ran and conan went to someone's house and then suddenly there was a blackout.And do you know an episode where mouri's male friend is the murderer.I think it was 3 episodes.

The reason I am asking is because there are a large number of episodes involving pens and blackouts. These are only the ones I found by searching the wiki. There are probably more because not all the description is uploaded at the wiki. If you know anything about the animation style or particular scenes, it would narrow it down quite a bit

Pens in episodes with Kogoro

Art Museum Owner Murder Case

Distinguished Family's Consecutive Accidental Death Case

Kogoro's Date Murder Case

Cooking Classroom Murder Case

The Silent Kanjo Line

Megure's Sealed Secret

The Mystery of the Rock Garden with the Continuously Flowing Water

Sword of the Eight-Headed Serpent

The Alibi that Fell

Blackouts/darkness with Ran and Conan and artwork

The Nocturne of Red Murderous Intent

Deceased Mother's Memento

The Entrance to the Maze: The Anger of the Colossus

Sweetheart is an Illusion of Spring

Mouri's male friend is the murderer

Kogoro's Class Reunion

The reason I am asking is because there are a large number of episodes involving pens and blackouts. These are only the ones I found by searching the wiki. There are probably more because not all the description is uploaded at the wiki. If you know anything about the animation style or particular scenes, it would narrow it down quite a bit

Pens in episodes with Kogoro

Art Museum Owner Murder Case

Distinguished Family's Consecutive Accidental Death Case

Kogoro's Date Murder Case

Cooking Classroom Murder Case

The Silent Kanjo Line

Megure's Sealed Secret

The Mystery of the Rock Garden with the Continuously Flowing Water

Sword of the Eight-Headed Serpent

The Alibi that Fell

Blackouts/darkness with Ran and Conan and artwork

The Nocturne of Red Murderous Intent

Deceased Mother's Memento

The Entrance to the Maze: The Anger of the Colossus

Sweetheart is an Illusion of Spring

Mouri's male friend is the murderer

Kogoro's Class Reunion

I am sorry but all the replies to the 3 cases were wrong.I wanted to tell you that in the pen case conan and mouri kogoro are about to go somewhere by train ,i guess.But after some time they witness two men fighting,and one pushes the other and dies,i guess.Conan cathes the assailant by telling the police that the culprit had the victim's pen.

And in the male friend murder case,i am asking about the case which was more than 2 episodes.The male friend committed the crimes because of his wife's death.

I am sorry but all the replies to the 3 cases were wrong.I wanted to tell you that in the pen case conan and mouri kogoro are about to go somewhere by train ,i guess.But after some time they witness two men fighting,and one pushes the other and dies,i guess.Conan cathes the assailant by telling the police that the culprit had the victim's pen.

And in the male friend murder case,i am asking about the case which was more than 2 episodes.The male friend committed the crimes because of his wife's death.

please reply

That Gomera episode, when Shinichi use it behind Doctor before asking them to scram and doc follow to say 'fly also scram!' It's a funny episode... I forgot which number. *sweat roll down*

Does anyone happen to know what case was the one where a woman witnesses a crime through a window? It was dark outside (possibly raining?) and the culprit sees the woman watching him so he either throws something or shoots a gun and he breaks a mirror but the woman mistakeningly thinks he broke the window or something. I don't really remember this case that well, sorry.

wat s d first episode

If you're looking for the first episode you can find it on Youtube (:. It should be fine if you write down "Detective Conan Episode 1".

I have a question too~. Just wanted to know where does this picture come from: Link. It may be from either openings or endings, but I have no clue which one it is! (Guess it is from the newest ones, though). I would really really apreciate if someone could help me with that! :'D

Thanks!

If you're looking for the first episode you can find it on Youtube (:. It should be fine if you write down "Detective Conan Episode 1".

I have a question too~. Just wanted to know where does this picture come from: Link. It may be from either openings or endings, but I have no clue which one it is! (Guess it is from the newest ones, though). I would really really apreciate if someone could help me with that! :'D

Thanks!

its from DC opening 28

Thanks!

As the dew, which is opening 28, at around the 43 second mark.

Hey, do any of you guys remember the one episode where Conan had to solve the case with the vampire one?? :huh: I just can't seem to find it... :(

Hey, do any of you guys remember the one episode where Conan had to solve the case with the vampire one?? :huh: I just can't seem to find it... :(

Episode 88-90: Dracula's Villa Murder Case