Detective Conan World
Glass Heart

Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle

Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle is, after X and Card Captor Sakura, one of the most famous Clamp's manga ever.

The Story:

Shaolan, a young archaeologist, is the best friend and almost boyfriend of Sakura, princess of the Clow country. When some evil forces manifest themselves, the memories of princess Sakura vanish, leaving for other worlds.

In exchanged for his link with the princess (she will never remember him), Shaolan is allowed by the dimensional witch Yuko to travel to other worlds in order to search for the memories of her beloved one. In his journey, he has four companions: an amnesic Sakura (who remembers her past little by little during the journey), the swordman Kurogane, the wizard Fye and the dimensional traveler Mokona Modoki.

Commentaries:

Even if Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles uses a lot of characters from previous Clamp's works in alternate versions, it DOES tie directly with the stories of two other series: the first one is of course XXXholic (but it's not that important to read Tsubasa without reading XXXholic) and the second is Card Captor Sakura (impossible to understand the end of Tsubasa without knowing it).

If this title seems very classic at first, with the group only travelling into very different worlds to search for the memories of Sakura, a HUGE twist in volume 16 (the equivalent of the episode 2 of the OVAs Tokyo Revelations) changes everything: the title becomes darker and the plot much more serious and complicated.

Openings of the anime series and the OVAs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVzrWXh-dYk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OMvz2lwSLw&feature=fvw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYY5WCXPHOU&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDBhMkozi50&feature=related

I've read the manga and I loved that! Okay, the end was a bit confusing but still pretty good. And I love the style of drawing! Fai is my favourite character.

And that's Sayaoran for me!

I've read the manga and I loved that! Okay, the end was a bit confusing but still pretty good. And I love the style of drawing! Fai is my favourite character.

I love Tsubasa too! The end was confusing, I couldn't tell if it was the real Sayaoran or the fake one. Also, my favorite character is Mokona! He's so cute and fluffy!

The ending was a bit confusing! I guess everyone agree to that! I prefer the anime over the manga cuz it more cooler to see everything moving!

I can't really say who's my favourite character, I hate the bad one!

Syaoran is on my favorite list so is Fai and Kurogane, Kurogane is pretty cute with his mask off! Shige is cool too! Leader of a gang in the world of kudan. And Toya and Yukito(They remind me of Card captor Sakura)

The ending was a bit confusing! I guess everyone agree to that! I prefer the anime over the manga cuz it more cooler to see everything moving!

I can't really say who's my favourite character, I hate the bad one!

Syaoran is on my favorite list so is Fai and Kurogane, Kurogane is pretty cute with his mask off! Shige is cool too! Leader of a gang in the world of kudan. And Toya and Yukito(They remind me of Card captor Sakura)

Aww... You don't like Mokona?

Yes, sorry ! That's because Shaolan is the french transcription of the name of the main character. I didn't know about the english transcription (I thought it was the same).

Still, I like the song that Sakura sing in Otto city. So ....Just capture my heart...

I think the song is called"You are my love"

Still, I like the song that Sakura sing in Otto city. So ....Just capture my heart...

I think the song is called"You are my love"

YEA!!! I learnt how to play it on the piano! XD its great!

I just started watching it yesterday, but I LOVE it already ^___^

The intro was AWESOME DONT YOU AGREE?! They started off with the orchestral piece, I think its "The song of Storm and Fire" ... That totally blew me away~~ XD

Do you mind show me the music piece from the song "You are my love"???

Pretty please with sprinkle and oreo on top of chocolate mix with vanilla ice-cream!? ^_^

Do you mind show me the music piece from the song "You are my love"???

Pretty please with sprinkle and oreo on top of chocolate mix with vanilla ice-cream!? ^_^

you mean the piano score/ piano sheet for this?

I have only the background melody of this song (something like karaoke - you have to sing with it) but I can find the one with melody inside if you want.

This is the most confusing, mind-boggling anime/manga I know.

But it's good. Once you read even a part of this, you'll have to check out all of CLAMP's fics.

And also...

I LOVE FAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm only on episode... 10-ish? :P I haven't had much time to watch it.

But it's really good so far :3 Syaoran's cute :D

I love the OST. Are you watching the japanese version?

OMG. I didn't really think much of it... Then I turn on the dvd and the first music that came out and the scenes... It totally blew me away... XD