Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

Kaoko's Mysterious Codes & Riddles!

Wow, AMAZINGth_118_.gif! I never expected the answer to turn out so fast! In fact, you are the 2nd person in DCW to solve this! How many seconds did it take you to solve it? Was it easy enough to crack it down with the hint064.gif?

Judging from your answer, I think I did a little mistake in my code (little error calculation063.gif). Good job, lashedcheek088.gif! I'd have to make a harder code next time (this was too easy according to 6193_227363813273)! Thank you for your time~

I got it, the moment I hit send when I commented on your profile. I just don't refer to one of your hints with the dots (and capitalized at that). I also haven't used that thing for a long while now, too (yeah, I'm so uncool.) But, it's a good thing to know that's how the Brits call it (I use them interchangeably and never really thought about it. >.<) Good job, though! Create more codes to crack. ;)

• Upvote 1

uh... cuz we saw something posted by you, and we love you, so we decided to say hi to you, but then we got off topic... i think it was Shuu~chan's fault... as it always is... and yes, it is fun to tease you ^-^ it's fun to tease in general, but we all know we just playins around

Yes, of course :D. I know you were playing around (obviously :P). If I was really angry I wouldn't have put the Onions. Haha! Yeah, you are welcome :grin: ! Thank you for taking your time to open up my thread! You are very welcome if you want to play my game¬ (too lazy to open the Onions' site)... B)

Got it!

Where on earth did jodie starling vanish.. Lets kidnap maurice and take over the detective conanworld. Detective kaoko has a heart full of rottenonions

It did take a while to figure it out bu i finally got it.

• Upvote 1

Where on earth did Jodie vanish---

Lets kidnap Maurice and take over detectiveconworld

Detective Kaoko has a heart full of rotten onions

This is it!!! i hope its right

• Upvote 1

Got it!

Where on earth did jodie starling vanish.. Lets kidnap maurice and take over the detective conanworld. Detective kaoko has a heart full of rottenonions

It did take a while to figure it out bu i finally got it.

Where on earth did Jodie vanish---

Lets kidnap Maurice and take over detectiveconworld

Detective Kaoko has a heart full of rotten onions

This is it!!! i hope its right

Amazing you two :o ! Was my code that easy to crack th_093.gif?! You didn't happen to open other member's spoiler box, have you233cd70a.gif? Anyway, 3 points for you both088.gif! Thanks for having time to play my game. I'll be sure to give you a harder code to rack next time, so be prepared!

miss-bone-159.gif

P.S. Won't you mind to explain how'd you managed to solve the code... pleaaaase~miss-bone-32.gif?

I got it, the moment I hit send when I commented on your profile. I just don't refer to one of your hints with the dots (and capitalized at that). I also haven't used that thing for a long while now, too (yeah, I'm so uncool.) But, it's a good thing to know that's how the Brits call it (I use them interchangeably and never really thought about it. >.<) Good job, though! Create more codes to crack. ;)

Haha, thank you Lashedcheek-chan :D. I appreciated your great reply :). Also, I'm glad that the hint was useful B). The first time I made it, I gave to my sister to solve, and I told her the hint was that thing (straight forwardly), she managed to solve it straight away <_< ! So that's why I made it a little harder to make the game more interesting and fun. How much time did it take you to crack it down? Did you enjoy the game? Or did it gave you a huge headache :P ?

Haha, yes, next time, I'll be sure to increase the level... I'll make it harder so even you cannot solve it that easily :lol: !

Haha, thank you Lashedcheek-chan :D. I appreciated your great reply :). Also, I'm glad that the hint was useful B). The first time I made it, I gave to my sister to solve, and I told her the hint was that thing (straight forwardly), she managed to solve it straight away <_< ! So that's why I made it a little harder to make the game more interesting and fun. How much time did it take you to crack it down? Did you enjoy the game? Or did it gave you a huge headache :P ?

Haha, yes, next time, I'll be sure to increase the level... I'll make it harder so even you cannot solve it that easily :lol: !

How much time? Hmm.. I don't know, I was chatting with my friend then lol. I've seen it posted before you asked me to solve it, though, and got overwhelmed by those numbers :blink: so I just moved on to the next forum topic, ahaha. But as soon as I saw your comment on my profile, I went to see that topic again. But I saw those wayyy too many numbers again :blink: and made a comment on yours, and thennn.. as I said, the moment I hit 'Post', it all clicked together and immediately asked my brother for that thing! And the rest was history! :lol:

Hahaha you'll make it harder for me?? :ph34r:

• Upvote 1

Hi Detective Kaoko! I think I got it. :grin: The initials were hard to figure out at first, I thought it was something I wouldn't have. But then I realized it was right behind me :lol:

Code 1: where on earth did jodie starling vanish..

Code 2: lets kidnap maurice and take over detective conanworld.

Code 3: detective kaoko has a heart full of rottenonions

• Upvote 1

...as I said, the moment I hit 'Post', it all clicked together and immediately asked my brother for that thing! And the rest was history!

Hahaha you'll make it harder for me??

Haha, yes. For you... and for EVERYONE :lol: ! I love making puzzles that gets everybody flared up :D ! But I'm kind of busy at the time, so I'll be making the codes... maybe some times later B) ~

Woh, Lashedcheek, you little r<e<t<a<e<h<c!! You asked for your brother's help :P

Haha, what? What history [LOL]?

wuaaa ~

my brain won't work ! (head like rotten orange)

what is it ??! What's the hint ??!! wuaaa ~~~

You have to figure it out yourself~ Even a rotten orange can solve my codes B) ~

Do you have other codes? Coz I accidentally clicked on a spoiler box and....

A-K-A-I-K-U-N! Hah~ can't you be a little patient next time? I already said in the 'WARNINGS' not to open other people's boxes until you are very sure that you have given up...

Ah, well. What happens had happened... If you want me to make a new code, you'd have to wait for sometimes later... I'm quite busy right now... or I should say, I haven't the time to think of codes right now... ;)~

Hi Detective Kaoko! I think I got it. :grin: The initials were hard to figure out at first, I thought it was something I wouldn't have. But then I realized it was right behind me :lol:

Code 1: where on earth did jodie starling vanish..

Code 2: lets kidnap maurice and take over detective conanworld.

Code 3: detective kaoko has a heart full of rottenonions

Wow, AWESOME! You solved it right. Never have guessed that people would solve my codes this easily. 3 POINTS for you i...a-f-rrr..an-ev IAFRANEV (phew, difficult name :blink: ...)! Haha, that's a funny story~ If that thing were never have been behind you, I wonder if you could have cracked my code :lol: ~

Wow, AWESOME! You solved it right. Never have guessed that people would solve my codes this easily. 3 POINTS for you i...a-f-rrr..an-ev IAFRANEV (phew, difficult name :blink: ...)! Haha, that's a funny story~ If that thing were never have been behind you, I wonder if you could have cracked my code :lol: ~

I doubt it. Haha! I never even knew a cp is called m in UK. :D Well, thanks for the code & the newly learned fact :)

i think i solved it.

where on earth did jodie starling vanish

lets kidnap maurice and take over detective conanworld

detective kaoko has a heart full of rottenonions

the thing is a cellphone

the hint helped a lot. i wondered what thing has the initials C. P.

and can also be called in a word that starts with a letter m?

the moment i saw my mom used her phone, i thought. cellphone?

c p what's the m? mobile!

• Upvote 1

I doubt it. Haha! I never even knew a cp is called m in UK. :D Well, thanks for the code & the newly learned fact :)

Haha, you are welcome! And am glad you solved the code 063.gif, but at the same time disappointed because... it was a crap code that was easy to crack 4fd9f2d3.gif...

Anyway, congratulations th_100_.gif.

I have one cod in mind, I will send it to you and if you like it, you can put it up. :grin:

Oh, okay 3eb4e7b3.gif... Gin-kun 07baa27a.gif. Send it to me and then I'll see if it's good enough to be one of Kaoko's Mysterious Codes & Riddles 70bff581.gif.

i think i solved it.

where on earth did jodie starling vanish

lets kidnap maurice and take over detective conanworld

detective kaoko has a heart full of rottenonions

the thing is a cellphone

the hint helped a lot. i wondered what thing has the initials C. P.

and can also be called in a word that starts with a letter m?

the moment i saw my mom used her phone, i thought. cellphone?

c p what's the m? mobile!

Fabulous! Wow, you solved it th_084_.gif. Amazing 088.gif! Congratulations! But I do hope you didn't cheat cd08785a.gif.

Haha th_102_.gif, pretty easy wasn't it th_015_orz-v2.gif?

PS. Thank you for the nice story f529a952.gif. I really love to hear how people managed to crack it th_113_.gif.

Oh yah, I forgot... 1 point for you th_095_.gif.

CODE 1: Where on earth did Jodie Starling vanish? CODE 2: Lets kidnap and take over the detective conan world. CODE 3: Detective Kaoko had a heart full of rotten onions

~Where on earth did jodie starling vanish

~Lets kidnap maurice and take over detective conan world

~Detective Kaoko has a heart of rotten onions

CP is cell phone, and m is mobile. I was texting my mom - who just so happens to be in the uk right now

Am I right?