Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

Kaoko's Mysterious Codes & Riddles!

Welcome to my mysterious' codes & riddles!

I've created a code, and I wonder if you can crack it. I'll basically update often and each time with something new~

This is my latest game of the month! Enjoy :P ~

Game 1: Kaoko's Survival Code #1

Code 1:

9142327332_6362_3221738142_314331_5163314332_7481217353436241_832162437442_11

Code 2:

53328174_524331622171_61218273432332_216231_81215232_63833273_814232_313281322381438332_23636221629163735331_1

Code 3:

313281322381438332_5221635263_422174_21_4232217381_33825353_6333_736381813262636243636274

Hint:(initial)

• English (United Kingdom) 22px-Flag_of_the_United_Kingdom.svg.png: M
  • English (United States) 22px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png: C.P.

Details: The initials for the 'M' (English word) and 'C.P.' (American word)... are... it's something, they use a different word for it, but they share the same meaning. If you want to crack the code you would have to look at that certain thing (so don't try to think that (the initials) it's actually something to do with the code and try different things with the code and then you just go nowhere :blink: !). So it's basically kinda like a dialect (if I'm correct). So you have to figure what the initials stands for to solve the code.

You need:

• Sheet of paper.
  • Pencil.
  • Brain :P.
  • Stop watch (to count your time [not necessary :rolleyes: ]).

Warnings: Be sure when you done cracking the codes put in the 'Spoiler' box. So if any members are willing to try cracking the codes, it'll still be available for them... And also tell us, the amount of time you took, the way you did it, how do you get to solve it, does the hint helps at all, etc. (put those in Spoiler box too)

Extra Warning: DON'T OPEN OTHER MEMBER'S BOXES UNTIL YOU ARE CERTAINLY SURE YOU'VE GIVEN UP!

P.S. And the reward would be... same as in the 'What Happened in This Year?' game, I will also give you points (it'll also improve your reputation ;)). Good luck :D! (Be honest B) )

Members Playing Status:

@Shinichi Kodou: 3 (points)

: 3 (points)

@lashedcheek: 3 (points)

@Emy Ulfsdotter: 3 (points)

@kiel: ...

: ...

@syllablebray23: ...

@iafranev: 3 (points)

Edited by Officer Kaoko

WELL this meets my intrests i've always trued solving two-minute mysteries and i've manged to solve some (not all :P)

and as Shinichi kudo modern sherlock holmes i'll put all my energy into it.:P :P

but i've got a question what is meant by the hints? i dont seem to get the relation :(

sorry for that

and thanx for ur time dear kaoko-chan :)

WELL this meets my intrests i've always trued solving two-minute mysteries and i've manged to solve some (not all :P)

and as Shinichi kudo modern sherlock holmes i'll put all my energy into it.:P :P

but i've got a question what is meant by the hints? i dont seem to get the relation :(

sorry for that

and thanx for ur time dear kaoko-chan :)

Ah sorry Shinichi-kun that because I wasn't clear enough... I just edited the Topic. Have another look at it againth_092_.gif. The initials stands for a word, and you have to look at that certain something to solve it (they use different word for it (in the US & UK), but they share the same meaning). I created this code, and I'm glad you liked it048.gif. Good luck in cracking it088.gif!

Ah sorry Shinichi-kun that because I wasn't clear enough... I just edited the Topic. Have another look at it againth_092_.gif. The initials stands for a word, and you have to look at that certain something to solve it (they use different word for it (in the US & UK), but they share the same meaning). I created this code, and I'm glad you liked it048.gif. Good luck in cracking it088.gif!

Ahha now i see..i've been trying to figure out what the hint meant, anyway now that u made it clear enough i think its gonna be A BIT easier..

think im gonna have a mug of cofee and start solving it :D

thanx alot

hahahaha, it is so easy I figure it in half an hour, anyway I well let you solve it.

good louck in wining.:D

u did? wooow!

well, i think im half way done (hope im ryt)

its just that my mom came back from another city and im busy with her so im not totally focused i'll try my best though

btw u can post ur solution in a spolier I WONT READ IT

to let kaoko-chan check it and reply to u :)

i'm familiar with alot of code types but all had letters in them and i used to create a key for each number replace it by a letter and then its solved u only look for numbers that stand alone but in urs its a bit diffrent...also powers and confusing me if i try to simplify them maybe each bunch of numbers would be a word but then is it a sentence or is it just 1 word?

and the 3 codes are related to each other arent they?:D

im not on the right track am i?

well thats a good one u got me confused!:)

u did? wooow!

well, i think im half way done (hope im ryt)

its just that my mom came back from another city and im busy with her so im not totally focused i'll try my best though

btw u can post ur solution in a spolier I WONT READ IT

to let kaoko-chan check it and reply to u :)

Oh, Detective Kaoko gave me the same kind of code not long ago, with the hint. So, since I solved it I do not have to do it again, because I'd know what it would be.hehehehehe.. :grin:

i think i know how to solve it :D

where on earth did jodie starling vanish..

lets kidnap maurice and take over the detective conanworld.

detective kaoko has a heart full of rottenonions

• Upvote 1

Wonder how to solve this...30 minutes later. i think i got this!!! wait how do u put this in the spoiler box??? please tell me how? so i can put my answer up

i think i know how to solve it :D

where on earth did jodie starling vanish..

lets kidnap maurice and take over the detective conanworld.

detective kaoko has a heart full of rottenonions

Wow, AMAZINGth_118_.gif! I never expected the answer to turn out so fast! In fact, you are the 2nd person in DCW to solve this! How many seconds did it take you to solve it? Was it easy enough to crack it down with the hint064.gif?

Judging from your answer, I think I did a little mistake in my code (little error calculation063.gif). Good job, lashedcheek088.gif! I'd have to make a harder code next time (this was too easy according to 6193_227363813273)! Thank you for your time~

Wonder how to solve this...30 minutes later. i think i got this!!! wait how do u put this in the spoiler box??? please tell me how? so i can put my answer up

You did8c460310.gif?! Well, if you want to put it in the 'Spoiler' box, all you have to do is go to 'Other Styles' in the left box, there's a list and the word 'Spoiler' is listed. And, just press that word and a box will appear, put your answer in it, and press 'add'.

Shinichi Kudo@ Well, 2 people had managed to solve the codeth_107_.gif~ 014.gif I hope you haven't given up yet and peak in lashedcheek's 'Spoiler box'87a4e689.gif. I believe you'd be able to solve it soon. And I'm looking forward to it! You solved the 'Hint' part thing, right? If you did, then it should be easy~

Shinichi Kudo@ Well, 2 people had managed to solve the codeth_107_.gif~ 014.gif I hope you haven't given up yet and peak in lashedcheek's 'Spoiler box'87a4e689.gif. I believe you'd be able to solve it soon. And I'm looking forward to it! You solved the 'Hint' part thing, right? If you did, then it should be easy~

IM FINALLY DONE! i read it 3 times but didnt really concentrate,tried it last night but i was so sleepy so couldnt really think :P

but again tried last time todaay and my result is:

-Where on earth did jodie starling vanish.

-Lets kidnap maurice and take over the detective conanworld.

-Detective kaoko has a heart full of rottenonions.

not really sure of it

btw i sent u a private msg bt u didnt ans so i had to post it here :)

ive got a question which is kind of offtopic, do u happen to be Detective Gins relative in anyway?

sorry for that :(

• Upvote 1

IM FINALLY DONE! i read it 3 times but didnt really concentrate,tried it last night but i was so sleepy so couldnt really think :P

but again tried last time todaay and my result is:

-Where on earth did jodie starling vanish.

-Lets kidnap maurice and take over the detective conanworld.

-Detective kaoko has a heart full of rottenonions.

not really sure of it

btw i sent u a private msg bt u didnt ans so i had to post it here :)

Yohhooooo! You did it Shinichi-kun! What to expect from a Sherlockian (Shinichi fan)~ That's amazing! But you sure took quite awhile there33c4b951.gif. Where'd you get stuck8f337f1c.gif?

Anyway, way to goth_103_.gif~ 3 points for you!

ive got a question which is kind of offtopic, do u happen to be Detective Gins relative in anyway?

sorry for that :(

047.gif ...Classified044.gif...

Yohhooooo! You did it Shinichi-kun! What to expect from a Sherlockian (Shinichi fan)~ That's amazing! But you sure took quite awhile there33c4b951.gif. Where'd you get stuck8f337f1c.gif?

Anyway, way to goth_103_.gif~ 3 points for you!

047.gif ...Classified044.gif...

yaaaay thanx :D:D it wasnt actually hard but its me who didnt concentrate from the beginning if i would have concentrated i would have solved it earlier bt the part which needed SOME time was the hint after that its easy

yep, or i'm trying to trick you by saying she's trying to trick you, but even so what if i was trying to trick you but she was as well, then you really would be tricked, and it'd be by both of us because i actually said the part that tricked you, and she didn't deny that it was a trick, so, you'd be tricked!

confusing enough for you?

Aww.... look at Detective Gin... He is crying now...

aww, you've broken your lover's heart, poor guy... cheer him up with a kiss kaoko~chan!

th_081_.gifOh, pleaseth_116_.gif... No, we are notdf13952b.gif. But other than that... Its classified015.gif...

d582d79f.gifBy the way, you guys are going totally out of topicth_093.gif! Are you here to play my game or to tease me4fd9f2d3.gif? How come you two are here anyway8dcf9699.gif?

uh... cuz we saw something posted by you, and we love you, so we decided to say hi to you, but then we got off topic... i think it was Shuu~chan's fault... as it always is... and yes, it is fun to tease you ^-^ it's fun to tease in general, but we all know we just playins around