Detective Conan World
alyaboulenein

How old are you? and how long have u been watching dc?

I’m 22. I’ve always known Conan because they aired it on TV and I watched it as a kid, but only recently (maybe in 2010?) I started following it for real, starting the anime from episode 1 and watching all aired episodes up to that point (took me a few months), then I dropped the anime for the manga because I couldn’t wait for the plot.

Well, I first saw a trailer of it back in like 2008 or 2009. I was never into it back then though. (The only animes I paid attention to back then were Galaxy Angel,Pokemon, and Sailor Moon.) I decided to give it a try this year. (2014) And then, I started to like it. So like I have been watching it for 2 and a half weeks. lol.

By the way, I'm 15. I'll be turning 16 tomorrow.

I was born in a country where anime is considered everybody's afternoon cartoons, so the first time I ever watched it was probably 2004. Stopped, restarted in 2009, stopped again. And same! Started up this year (2014), and that's when the big-time obsession hit. XD

I'm 14 (but I would be 16 in Korea hmm... anyways) 

I watched DC when I was young, but I stopped in 2009, restarted in 2010 (I think), and was in and out of DC during 2011-2013.

I got back in DC mid-2013 for a while, and starting from the beginning of 2014, I've been constantly been involved with DC it seems... :) 

I'm 17 and started watching...

I can't remember, but it was quite a while ago.  I've been one this site for nearly 4 years, if that means anything, so I'd venture a guess and say I've been watching for about 5 years.