Detective Conan World
Kiel95

What is the connection between Gin and Sherry?

154 members have voted

1. 1. What is/was the relationship between Gin and Sherry?

• Nothing special, they are simply coworkers who knew one another
    • Former lovers (romantic or not)
    • Gin has/had a one sided crush on Sherry
    • Sherry had a one sided crush on Gin
    • Mentor-mentee
    • Former friends
    • Childhood friends
    • Biological father and daughter
    • Step/foster father and step/foster daughter
    • Biological siblings, step-siblings, or foster siblings
    • Other blood relation
    • Engaged or married to one another
    • Sherry is victim of some non-romantic obsession of Gin
    • Personal enemies because of something that happened even before Akemi's murder
    • Bad coworker relations because of a personality clash
    • Something else

Ugh, Gin is so creepy x____x I think that he's obsessed with Sherry because she's an easy target xP Maybe he sexually abused her and that's how she came to be so frightened of him. There's some evidence to support that... (I have no idea if someone already said this)

About the age-differences, we haven't known exactly how old Gin really is. Though he looks like a he's in his 40's or 50's, Gosho's drawing style does fool us sometimes. I personally don't think he is that old. And with all these shrinking/non-aging/immortality/undead/disguise/make-up/plastic-surgery things going on, I say we ignore the characters' age if we don't wanna get a headache :D

I think it is strongly hinted that they had a romantic/s*xual relationship in the past. Though I'd like a serious love affair rather than just sex and such. It is quite interesting for a person like Gin to have been loving someone :D

• Upvote 1

I think Gin and Shiho were formerly lovers, or Shiho is possible Gin and Vermouth's child.

But then why would Gin think of her naked in episode 178? Even some cold creeper guy like Gin wouldn't think like that about his own CHILD O___O

AHEM. *coughs and laughs at same time* (I'm a perv... extremely sensitive to "that's what she said" things...)

Well I guess Gin's annoyed because she knows that he's obsessed with Sherry but she still is offering to... do stuff :P

...I think that Gin is keen to hunt Sherry down because either she was his lover or his daughter. And that's why he wants to kill her as a traitor so badly.

...I think that Gin is keen to hunt Sherry down because either she was his lover or his daughter. And that's why he wants to kill her as a traitor so badly.

I hope she's not his daughter. ^_^