Detective Conan World
dfjkiller

Ai x Mitsuhiko

I adore MitsuAi despite the big age gap, though it's a bit creepy, age doesn't have much to do with love.

My quick example, Kagome- 17 Inuyasha- 50. (Also my parents have a 10 year age gap, they're still married ^^)

Anyway, I support MitsuAi because, well, Ai-chan is more happy when she is with the Detective Boys.

If she were to change back to Shiho, what happiness does she have? She has no family or friends.

As much as I'd love to see her hang out with Ran, Kazuha, &Sonoko, I think she feels like she belongs in the Detective Boys.

She is happy as a child would be my point I'm trying to make.

So if she is happy as a child I don't think she'd mind growing up again and experiencing a simpler childhood.

Meaning, if she decides to stay as a child I'd say Mitsuhiko would be best with her. (Conan wishes to return to being Shinichi so that he can belong with his only true love RAN)

Mitsuhiko and Ai are compatible in ways. Mature &smart mainly. They both are related into the genre of science, no?

Ai also does seem to realize Mitsuhiko's feelings, and I'm sure she can accept them. (Not to mention flattered that a guy likes her that way)

So all in all, I think Ai will continue her life as a child and will eventually grow to like Mitsuhiko and accept him.

Just my opinion of course ;)

• Upvote 1

I adore MitsuAi despite the big age gap, though it's a bit creepy, age doesn't have much to do with love.

My quick example, Kagome- 17 Inuyasha- 50. (Also my parents have a 10 year age gap, they're still married ^^)

Anyway, I support MitsuAi because, well, Ai-chan is more happy when she is with the Detective Boys.

If she were to change back to Shiho, what happiness does she have? She has no family or friends.

As much as I'd love to see her hang out with Ran, Kazuha, &Sonoko, I think she feels like she belongs in the Detective Boys.

She is happy as a child would be my point I'm trying to make.

So if she is happy as a child I don't think she'd mind growing up again and experiencing a simpler childhood.

Meaning, if she decides to stay as a child I'd say Mitsuhiko would be best with her. (Conan wishes to return to being Shinichi so that he can belong with his only true love RAN)

Mitsuhiko and Ai are compatible in ways. Mature &smart mainly. They both are related into the genre of science, no?

Ai also does seem to realize Mitsuhiko's feelings, and I'm sure she can accept them. (Not to mention flattered that a guy likes her that way)

So all in all, I think Ai will continue her life as a child and will eventually grow to like Mitsuhiko and accept him.

Just my opinion of course ;)

O.o. I agree in everything !

It's true ai woudn't be happy as Shiho

I hope they end together somehow ^^

Not that I care too much for pairings, but this one is slightly frightening.

Why not pair Ran with Agasa Hakase while you're at it, :P?

O.o thats interesting...but i prefer Agasa with Fusae or with Ai ;P if you want someone to pair up with Ran try with Shinichi ^^ it's the right one or at least Eisuke :D or genta o.O

Why do you say is frightening xP? Everything of MitsuAi is cuteee *w*

O.o thats interesting...but i prefer Agasa with Fusae or with Ai ;P if you want someone to pair up with Ran try with Shinichi ^^ it's the right one or at least Eisuke :D or genta o.O

Why do you say is frightening xP? Everything of MitsuAi is cuteee *w*

I was being sarcastic and implying that MitAi is about as sensible as AgaRan, which most would consider ridiculous (though I suspect you already got that, :P).

I find this frightening because I don't like the thought of Haibara being a psycopath (which is generally required of any eighteen-year-old who is romantically interested in a seven-year-old, xD).

I was being sarcastic and implying that MitAi is about as sensible as AgaRan, which most would consider ridiculous (though I suspect you already got that, :P).

I find this frightening because I don't like the thought of Haibara being a psycopath (which is generally required of any eighteen-year-old who is romantically interested in a seven-year-old, xD).

mitsuai ridiculous? Don't make me laugh! If gosho makes cute moments for them(watch the last vid), it can't be ridiculous :D

Oh, ofc haibara isnt going to fall in love with him!xD but when they grow up maybe she falls in love with him and she won't be a psycopath for falling in love with him xP and if Gosho makes a special showing DC's future i would like to see them together as a couple^^

but i still like the pairing as kids, their moments are cute! X3 , but as i said i don't want to see them together until they have 17 :)

It's not psycopath, if you were to consider it something I'd say it's pedophilia *cough*

But, although Haibara is not directly and romantically interested, she does have a bit of respect for Mitsuhiko though he is a kid.

It's rather interesting subject to toy with considering they have had their share of moments. Though I Ainaji, I wouldn't want any fluffy romance until they've age quite a bit. MitsuAi is cute but it's also slightly awkward to work with :S

• Upvote 1

mitsuai ridiculous? Don't make me laugh! If gosho makes cute moments for them(watch the last vid), it can't be ridiculous :D

Oh, ofc haibara isnt going to fall in love with him!xD but when they grow up maybe she falls in love with him and she won't be a psycopath for falling in love with him xP and if Gosho makes a special showing DC's future i would like to see them together as a couple^^

but i still like the pairing as kids, their moments are cute! X3 , but as i said i don't want to see them together until they have 17 :)

Hey, Gosho's even made ConAyumi moments (which I, hypocritically enough, find rather cute, xD - very creepy as a pairing, though, :o). That doesn't mean Conan will or should fall in love with her.

And while I suppose Haibara wouldn't be mentally deranged to like Mitsuhiko once they're adults, it would still be exceedingly odd. I mean, most of the time, it seems more like Conan and Haibara are "parenting" the Detective Boys, in a sense.

That's all subjective, though, I guess, so we can't really argue about that.

Hey, Gosho's even made ConAyumi moments (which I, hypocritically enough, find rather cute, xD - very creepy as a pairing, though, :o). That doesn't mean Conan will or should fall in love with her.

And while I suppose Haibara wouldn't be mentally deranged to like Mitsuhiko once they're adults, it would still be exceedingly odd. I mean, most of the time, it seems more like Conan and Haibara are "parenting" the Detective Boys, in a sense.

That's all subjective, though, I guess, so we can't really argue about that.

If you find cute AyuCon i don't understand your hate at this pairing O_____O Did i say that Haibara will fall in love with him?

I disagree in that, Haibara is becoming one of the DB (mitsuhiko genta and ayumi) like it's shown in the openings, ofc haibara is special and that...but if she stays as a kid at the end she will find a boyfriend of her age( the age of her body) not an old man, so why not Mitsuhiko?it wouldn't be odd! An age gap of 10 years is big, but it isn't THAT important, and Mitsuhiko is a kind and cute boy, he likes science and animals like Haibara, it can work in a future!

If you find cute AyuCon i don't understand your hate at this pairing O_____O Did i say that Haibara will fall in love with him?

I disagree in that, Haibara is becoming one of the DB (mitsuhiko genta and ayumi) like it's shown in the openings, ofc haibara is special and that...but if she stays as a kid at the end she will find a boyfriend of her age( the age of her body) not an old man, so why not Mitsuhiko?it wouldn't be odd! An age gap of 10 years is big, but it isn't THAT important, and Mitsuhiko is a kind and cute boy, he likes science and animals like Haibara, it can work in a future!

I just find it creepy and out of character for Haibara. I suppose it doesn't really matter, though, since I don't care enough about pairings. Whatever floats your boat, :D.

If Ai stays in her child form, I'd rather it be MitsuAi

But if she returns to Miyano Shiho, I'd rather it be AkaiShi.

If Ai stays in her child form, I'd rather it be MitsuAi

But if she returns to Miyano Shiho, I'd rather it be AkaiShi.

I think it's likely that Akai (if alive) will end up with Jodie (after all, they were ex-lovers). Therefore, except for Mitsuhiko, I can hardly find a suitable boyfriend for Haibara. But she can always choose to be lonely.

I think it's likely that Akai (if alive) will end up with Jodie (after all, they were ex-lovers). Therefore, except for Mitsuhiko, I can hardly find a suitable boyfriend for Haibara. But she can always choose to be lonely.

I have to agree with you on this point, but I think that Akai's personality really complements Shiho's personality.

If she really must return to her adult form, I'd rather she end up with Akai.

• Upvote 1

I'm a ConAi Fan but in the End I know they won't end up together. I think there will be a new Character introduced who will end up being with Ai if not then she's gonna end up being alone.

MitsuAi FTW!!! XD

OF COURSEEEEE MITSUAI FTW XDDDDDDDD

Well.... I will give you a new MitsuAi ( and Baka to Test) amv:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nnb6rG-RLSQ

why do you need another character?:( Mitsuhiko is kind and gentle, she is fine for Ai :)

Actually there was another character for Ai

dibujosjvm.jpg

He is Generic

http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/wiki/Generic

I think Mitsuhiko is better than him....:)

I never really knew who Generic was....

Generic is a non-existent non-canon character from the DC Special Manga. He was also an ex-member from the Black Organization, who got shrunk by APTX-4869. He had a crush on Sherry if I'm not mistaken.

OK, It's a non-canon character, but i think Mitsuhiko is better in all ways than Generic.

More Mitsuhiko x Haibara pics *W*

22411y.jpg

201007233064512.jpg

Ai and Mitsuhiko look so cuuute in the last one *W* MITSUAI FTW!

OK, It's a non-canon character, but i think Mitsuhiko is better in all ways than Generic.

More Mitsuhiko x Haibara pics *W*

22411y.jpg

201007233064512.jpg

Ai and Mitsuhiko look so cuuute in the last one *W* MITSUAI FTW!

Those are the cutest MitsuAi Fanarts I've ever seen x3

Why is this topic dead? Where is my MitsuAi lovin'? ;__;