Detective Conan World
dfjkiller

Ai x Mitsuhiko

I just read the Conan x Ai topic and thought of this one. Ai x Mitsuhiko.

Mitsuhiko has a major crush on Ai, and Ai does exploit that sometimes.

I think that they would make a cute couple, and honestly I think that the manga/anime and fanfics neglect his feelings towards our favorite little scientist.

List reasons you think why they should or should not be together.

Reason why

1. They would be so cute together.

2. Mitsuhiko has very strong romantic feelings for Ai.

Reason why not

1. Major maturity gap (for obvious reasons)

2. Ai doesn't have the same feelings as Mitsuhiko does for her to him.

• Upvote 1

With respect to Ai, at this time it's difficult for me to imagine who would be a good fit for her (as I mentioned before, although people suggest that she loves Conan, I doubt that pairing is feasible, because Conan loves a certain someone else). Although Mitsuhiko and/or Genta may be possibilities, I don't know if Ai would like their childish demeanor. Furthermore, both Genta and Mitsuhiko love Ayumi, but Ayumi loves Conan.

If I were in charge, I might pair Genta with Ayumi and Mitsuhiko with Ai or vice versa, but that would only be feasible if all sides set aside their preexisting feelings for others, and I don't know how likely that will happen.

i really cant say that ai or conan can be with any of the other kids, they just dont match, their intellectual differences and actual age differences are too great. i mean, i wont say that conan and ai will end together... i wish they would... but i dont think that ai will end up with mitsuhiko or genta, or anyone that young compared to her true age...

SHIHOxSHINICHI all the way!!!

• Upvote 2

My theory is that although this ship is one sided for the time being, Ai will decide to stay a kid. And as she grows up a second time along side the Detective Boys, she'll gradually become more interested in Mitsuhiko as he becomes older and more mature.

• Upvote 1

My theory is that although this ship is one sided for the time being, Ai will decide to stay a kid. And as she grows up a second time along side the Detective Boys, she'll gradually become more interested in Mitsuhiko as he becomes older and more mature.

that is def a possibility... but.. i dont like the idea TT.TT :P i find that sorta creepy since the huge age difference... at least mentally.

that is def a possibility... but.. i dont like the idea TT.TT :P i find that sorta creepy since the huge age difference... at least mentally.

To be honest, I do agree that it's kind of creepy, but for some reason I still support it.

To be honest, I do agree that it's kind of creepy, but for some reason I still support it.

i guess i understand, cuz if you think about it, fans have different opinions, like those who are for Shinichi and Shiho, like me, we see it strange to see Shinichi with Ran, even tho that is the more natural couple. but i mean, its all matter of opinion, ne?

Uhh, guys... it's not like she'd start dating him when they were seven, or something...

even if they dont start dating at that age... when i saw the OVA with them older... i still didn't want them to date, it just didn't seem to fit.

How about Ayumi? WHy did she fell for Conan when her age is still.............

i know what u mean... its just.. awkward having mitsuhiko like ai and ayumi like conan... they just dont match...

You've never heard of puppy love?

I find that normal, its just that she and mitsuhiko had to fall for the two that aren't their age

I find that normal, its just that she and mitsuhiko had to fall for the two that aren't their age

10 years older... It's quite normal to find a partner much older/younger than you...I know quite a few people having those pairs though...

10 years older... It's quite normal to find a partner much older/younger than you...I know quite a few people having those pairs though...

for me, its more along the lines of... even if those sort of much older/younger relationships are fine to me... its the part where they are stuck in a body the same age and the other has fallen for them... i find that sorta.... creepy i guess...

for me, its more along the lines of... even if those sort of much older/younger relationships are fine to me... its the part where they are stuck in a body the same age and the other has fallen for them... i find that sorta.... creepy i guess...

Yeah, its like a NOC who fell for the enemy.

Ayumi and Mitsuhiko doesn't know Conan's and Ai's true age (actually Ai's true age is still a mystery cause if you read the one where they first meet she just says to think of her as his age for now but never reveals her actual age, but since she's a scientist you'd have to assume she was at least in her 20's)

Ayumi and Mitsuhiko doesn't know Conan's and Ai's true age (actually Ai's true age is still a mystery cause if you read the one where they first meet she just says to think of her as his age for now but never reveals her actual age, but since she's a scientist you'd have to assume she was at least in her 20's)

not necessarily, she could really be 18, besides if you think about it, akemi is her older sister... but akemi looks in her early-mid 20s to me, and she was like 5 or 6 before Shiho was born.... so i think she is just an extremely smart 18/19 year old

She told him that she is 18 in volume 20.

She told him that she is 18 in volume 20.

she could be lying, but when she changes back she still doesnt look that old... i agree that she is 18, she was lying about bein 84.. i'm surprised shinichi fell for it... she even had said who her OLDER sister was and he had met akemi before... so he shouldnt have believe she was 84.... i believe he really is 18

she could be lying, but when she changes back she still doesnt look that old... i agree that she is 18, she was lying about bein 84.. i'm surprised shinichi fell for it... she even had said who her OLDER sister was and he had met akemi before... so he shouldnt have believe she was 84.... i believe he really is 18

Hahahaha.(If akemi is 20), Her younger sister is 64 years older than her.

Hahahaha.(If akemi is 20), Her younger sister is 64 years older than her.

I wonder if Akemi had taken the pill ?!? DUN DUN DUUUUUUUN