Detective Conan World

Hello, hello~ Welcome to DCW!

(Honestly I see absolutely no reason for you to worry about your English. It's better than many native-speakers I know.)

It's always great to have new members, especially active ones~! Please post in the forums and help keep DCW alive. We've been kinda empty lately.------Ignore that! Hahahaha.....

But really, epic intro. Make sure you visit often, post around, make friends, an of course, have fun!

Nice to meet you!

(but I'm not permitted to tell from where exactly :/)

Could you tell me why can't you reveal that information, or because of who/what.

My personal record of countries I have visited currently is at 24, which are scattered over Africa, Asia and Europe.

Lucky you. I'd just love to visit one country, Japan. And I can't even do that.

and I would probably love the latter one even more than DC, because the plot is more to my taste

I just don't seem to realize why would people like a DC-related story with a damn witch, more than an original DC-related story which tends to be pretty much realistic.

Hi.

Anyway yo, and welcome to the forums. I hope that you'll enjoy your stay here.

Other than that, feel free to ask/write/spam/insult/critic/troll me, and I'll give my best to reply.

I will see what I can do. XD

But why do I always have the "luck" of registering in boards that are going empty? ;_;

No no no! We're really not that empty!! We just...aren't as active as before... And we need to members to help out with that problem. This means we will not allow you to leave

Well, here I am. Let me start from the very beginning.

(And excuse possible mistakes, English isn't my native language.)

Around 13.7 billion years ago the explosion of a microscopic singularity set free incredible amounts of energy and matter, which-

Wait a moment, that's a little bit too far at the beginning.

My creation happened roughly two decades ago in the underground laboratories of an organization working in conspirational ways. The original intent was to create a superhuman being out of human and moth DNA (as well as a teaspoonful of cocoa powder, then everything is stirred until it smells like primroses and finally it's put into a baking oven for ca. 45 minutes) who should end the Cold War once and for all. However, I paid more attention to the television and the stereo inside my room than to the orders I received from above.

One day, two friends of mine (a pacifistic mecha called Heinrich who happens to own a subscription of the Sceptical Inquirer and a small Wolpertinger who goes by the name of Mr. Walt Partingle) and I succeeded in escaping from the base and mixing with the population in an almost unobtrusive way.

Over the years we lived, spoke, laughed, cried and danced with the humans we figured that mankind generally reckons on good old values which have been the groundwork of every interpersonal relationship for millenia:

Love, devotion, faith, respectfulness, closeness, friendship, free beer and mostly-lame jokes about the impeccability of a certain Chuck Norris.

Verily, I say unto thee, since then we fight with all our might to defend these values against every evil being which threatens earth and the ones living on it, while we wreak havoc and cause severe property damage in the stunning, special effects-laden battles lead for this aim in every city and village we reach. And our so far 274 convictions won't stop us in this self-imposed mission.

:blink:

Okay, that was just a joke (as everyone could guess, I think). A bad one.

Let's get dangerous:

Actually I'm from Germany (but I'm not permitted to tell from where exactly :/) and I really love to hike and travel - the latter one independent from the means of transportation used, be it bike, car, train, plane or nuclear-powered vacuum cleaner. My personal record of countries I have visited currently is at 24, which are scattered over Africa, Asia and Europe. I'd really like to visit the USA, New Zealand and Japan next, but I love to see every country... it just depends on the time and money I have. Apart from this I really like to be creative - I really love to read a lot (whether it's prose, poetry, screenplays or the ingredients printed on the back of food packages) as much as I love to write my own texts (as you can see, but it's a little bit more difficult for me in English XD). Drawing and artistry in general are also part of my hobbyhorse.

Well... as my registration in this forum probably indicates, I'm a big fan of Aoyama Gosho's works, although I must admit that after 11 or 12 years of following Detective Conan, it feels kind of stretched. Yeah, I'm one of those people who want a resolution of the main story sometime soon. :D

Because I really want to know who Anokata is. Now.

I also love the one-shots, Yaiba and Magic Kaito and I would probably love the latter one even more than DC, because the plot is more to my taste - if it would just be a little longer and published more regularly than "new manga chapter every four to five years", but I understand that Gosho is too busy with DC. And the anime adaption of MK is a nice distraction for now.

Uh, I don't know what I should write about me next, except that I'm a little bit paranoid.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them and I will see if I can (oder want to) answer them. ^^

Oh and before I forget:

Hi.

Really, if you have a nuclear powered vaccuum cleaner you could use for travel, I'd like to have one too. If you haven't applied for patent, maybe you should hurry and make one as it would likely be a huge success if you invest and market it. I'm sure weird people like me (who make up much of the world's population) would be willing to buy it if it is able to allow me to travel across the world! If not, just reserve one for me. I'd be grateful :P

Enough of the vaccuum cleaner, let's go on to introductions. Hi, I am Kaitou Kid.

Not the one in the anime or the manga. I'm just... me. :V You can call me whatever comes to your mind as long as I know you are referring to me.

I am Asian. And even though I speak mainly English, my English is poor. :V I love to think up of ideas for stories too, but I've never really written any because I can't really write well. I haven't been to many countries, but Japan is one place I've been to. And you are right. It IS expensive. If you want to go there, its best to plan your routes before hand or even the transportation fee would bankrupt you. O.o

However, if I had to choose, I'd go back there again. (For travel, not live.) It is a wonderful place for a vacation. It would be wonderful if all of us could meet up and head there for a trip together >__< But that won't be happening soon so we'll have to pray harder. :V

And oh. You have the same wishes/dreams/wants as I do. XD

I do not have enough money now, and not sure I ever will, but I would love to travel to all the countries and places in the world and to see and experience the different lifestyles there. >__< I would love to also visit all the Wonders of the world as well (I have only visited the Great Wall of China and no others T.T) and probably the previous wonders as well. I think it would be awesome. XD

I am not a sporty person though. However, there is a chance that I might be a 'sports' kind of person if given the chance when I was younger, and I may probably be like you (E.g loves to go hiking...) But due to some natural circumstances, it seemed I wasn't meant to follow that path~

And before I forget, I'm going to give you a rep for the wonderful and epic story of your apparent past and your awesome intro post. :V And because of your wonderful post, I had returned a longer post than usual. :) Welcome to DCW.

Not a good idea at the moment, I think - too many people have reservations about nuclear powered stuff, so I guess it wouldn't sell. Additionally, I'm not a good inventor or mechanic at that. But I could ask Heinrich if he has a good idea. :)

Aww... :( I would have wanted one. :V

Mh, but how should I call you... Phantom thief 1412? KKLT? The user who's got stuck in his own head?

As I have mentioned, I dont mind you calling me anything, as long as I know you are referring to me :P

And by the way, just so you know, I am female. :V

I think your English is very good. I am able to understand everything what you write and I have seen no mistakes so far... but my texts on the other hand... XD

Its my main language. At least that's the language I am using in my school. (E.g textbooks, written materials, computers, essays... etc) If you are unable to understand me I am in big trouble >__< Even so, its still bad. :V

I really like writing stories alot, but the snag is, they are all in german and it's even more difficult to translate than to create them. XD' But maybe one day, if I have enough time on my hands... in semester break, for example...

I see. It would be a shame all of us here would not have a chance to read them. I know the people here love reading and they would have loved to read your works. :)

Sounds like a really nice idea. :D But yeah, the lovely topic about money... Well, maybe someday there will be a chance.

Hopefully :(

It's really sad that the previous wonders of the world aren't existing anymore, but luckily I have seen the one left, back when I was in Egypt. ^^ Maybe I'll make a photo thread with photographies I took in the countries I visited.

I heard they are not allowing visitors there anymore. :( I wish I could go and see that too.

Oh please make a thread! I would love to see them!

I'm not very sporty as well, except for some Tennis when it's warm enough outside and the wandering/hiking I mentioned before. But I'm open for trying every kind of sport if it seems interesting to me, but I would never watch a sport on television or something... besides the fact that I extremely seldom watch TV, it would be really boring for me, I think. XD'

But what natural circumstances do you mean, if I'm allowed to ask?

It's a medical condition. I am awfully frail. xD Its something to do with my blood. :P

Thank you for your unusually long post. :D It's really appreciated and thanks alot for the rep for my stor- uh, my life. :D

Thank you very much! ^^

Hope you have a fun stay~ :D

Welcome to DCW! :D wow, quite a record of travels.

Oh wow that is not a bad joke at all! I thought it was real for a second o.O nuclear powered vacuum cleaner? seen my antimatter wheel chair? :rolleyes:

But not enough for me. I want to see more. XD It's easily one of my biggest hobbies.

And thank you for the friendly welcome, torturer of the yellow fruit! :)

lol we had a member who travelled almost all countries, but he leave :P

XD no prob. Everyone who talked to me the first time rOund thought that. ... Let me correct that. Most.

And yea. I have mild anemia. But that's not the main reason. :P

I would like to be on record as one of the people who guessed you were a girl :P

*has anemia too*

*misses running*

*likes occasionally having to be homeschooled*