Detective Conan World
Rye

If you were given the chance to name yourself, what would your name be?

Hmmm...I was just wondering...If I were given the chance to change my name...(NOT THAT I DON'T LIKE MY CURRENT NAME), I would name myself....Sky.

Hm. Maybe Erru or L... Ash would be cool. :D

Slartibartfarst would be... interesting. xD Hitchhiker's Guide ftw~

I can't really think of anything except my nicknames and characters' names that I'd like~

LEO since it's my initials and I could hyphenate it with my middle name to be Leo-Elizabeth~ ^^

^ only issue is Leo's a male name.... ^^"

Hmmm...I was just wondering...If I were given the chance to change my name...(NOT THAT I DON'T LIKE MY CURRENT NAME), I would name myself....Sky.

xD My friend really likes that name, so all of his forum usernames have "Skye" in them. But he adds an "e" at the end to sound "cool" *rolls eyes"

As for me.... I actually like the name "Sakila" (or maybe I'm just used to it) but....I might shorten it to "Saki"...?

I legally changed my name to 'Mark' a while back. I like it still. So, I guess I already got the chance to name myself.

Nice. What was your name before?? Just wondering.

Reem = a kind of gazelle in Arabic

... Too bad it's the only nice female name I can think of... Well if I was a guy I'd definitely be Hamzah (=Another name for a lion in Arabic)... Or maybe Yazeed. WHY DO THE GUYS HAVE THE NICE NAMES?

I legally changed my name to 'Mark' a while back. I like it still. So, I guess I already got the chance to name myself.

Wish I could do that, but my parents would kill me.

Does 'Captain' count as a name? :V

I actually think Renji or Byakkun would make good names xP (I love Bleach, and they'd sound good as female names.)

I think I may change my first name when I start publishing, as my name's really common from the year I was born, and I'd like having an interesting one on the covers of my books~ 

I technically have no idea why my name is Nara.

But Iyana would be cool..

Or Irene. 

I would name myself Tinkerbell. 

Hell no, actually.